Nick Young chimes in on the QB situation

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
to be fair to Nick Young, those acquisitions are many years old and irrelevant today. when was the last time the Bears made a meaningful investment in a black QB?

define meaningful investment....how many other teams made "meaningful investments"

They missed on drafting Watson and Mahomes, along with a bunch of other teams.....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
to be fair to Nick Young, those acquisitions are many years old and irrelevant today. when was the last time the Bears made a meaningful investment in a black QB?
Jason Campbell in 2012. There's really no scandal here. The Bears committed nearly a decade of the franchise to trying to make it work with one guy and stopped taking bites at the apple as a result. Pace's commitment to the quarterback position hasn't been very strong aside from him using the second overall pick on Mitchell Trubisky.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
define meaningful investment....how many other teams made "meaningful investments"

They missed on drafting Watson and Mahomes, along with a bunch of other teams.....
a draft pick above the 6th round would be something i consider to be a meaningful investment. nobody thought these guys were the answer.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Jason Campbell in 2012. There's really no scandal here. The Bears committed nearly a decade of the franchise to trying to make it work with one guy and stopped taking bites at the apple as a result. Pace's commitment to the quarterback position hasn't been very strong aside from him using the second overall pick on Mitchell Trubisky.
lol what? campbell was a bust who bounced from team to team before landing in chicago as a back up. that’s “meaningful” to you?