NL Wild Card Scoreboard Watching

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
I think the Mets had clubhouse problems before he was there, and after he was gone so maybe just maybe he is not the guy we should be singling out.

Stroman was suspended for steroids in 2012 and has criticized the Jays on twitter for how they handled arbitration and cutting other players (players who sucked and deserved to get cut from the statistics it appears).

He also once ordered 30 Jays minor leaguers to leave the strength and training facility.

Aubrey Huff tweeted about it. A current player at the time Randal Grichuk confirmed it happened and he saw it happen.

Apparently Grichuk liked the tweet because he was just verifying it was a true story. Stroman then called him out and said his teammates all hated him.

I don’t even know why we are arguing about this.

Stroman is a known instigator. I can deal with that when he’s pitching well. It’s absolutely exhausting if he’s posting 9 ERA months in the thick of a playoff race.

Oh well, we are stuck with him one more year. Let’s just hope no Cubs players confirm instances where he’s been a complete tool.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Stroman was suspended for steroids in 2012 and has criticized the Jays on twitter for how they handled arbitration and cutting other players (players who sucked and deserved to get cut from the statistics it appears).

He also once ordered 30 Jays minor leaguers to leave the strength and training facility.

Aubrey Huff tweeted about it. A current player at the time Randal Grichuk confirmed it happened and he saw it happen.

Apparently Grichuk liked the tweet because he was just verifying it was a true story. Stroman then called him out and said his teammates all hated him.

I don’t even know why we are arguing about this.

Stroman is a known instigator. I can deal with that when he’s pitching well. It’s absolutely exhausting if he’s posting 9 ERA months in the thick of a playoff race.

Oh well, we are stuck with him one more year. Let’s just hope no Cubs players confirm instances where he’s been a complete tool.
And how again does this affect the Mets clubhouse?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
And how again does this affect the Mets clubhouse?

Why are you giving the benefit of the doubt to a guy who loses his mind and commands 30 people out of a training facility and then throws another temper tantrum on Twitter because a player confirmed it was a thing that happened?

Doesn’t that guy sound like a colossal twat?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Might as well go all out on this.

Stroman once liked a tweet where a reporter was called a racial slur because the reporter asked him a hard question in the midst of a bad season.

So let’s just give him a pass for being racist too, I suppose. Ironic considering he bashed the Mets for allowing their fans to be racist towards him.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Stroman also liked a bunch of Whitlock tweets defending Kyrie Irving for blatant anti-semitism and then tweeted a bunch of garbage about how whoever controls the media runs the world.

Guy is a piece of shit. You’d be better off accepting that.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why are you giving the benefit of the doubt to a guy who loses his mind and commands 30 people out of a training facility and then throws another temper tantrum on Twitter because a player confirmed it was a thing that happened?

Doesn’t that guy sound like a colossal twat?
I just asked a simple question three times and you haven’t been able to answer it yet.

You pointed out an incident with the Blue Jays but you also said he was a cancer with the Mets and I simply asked how show and you have not been able to tell me. So it sounds like you’re exaggerating.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
I just asked a simple question three times and you haven’t been able to answer it yet.

You pointed out an incident with the Blue Jays but you also said he was a cancer with the Mets and I simply asked how show and you have not been able to tell me. So it sounds like you’re exaggerating.

If you don’t think liking anti semitic and racist tweets while with the Mets makes him a clubhouse cancer, that says more about you than it does about my analysis of Marcus Stroman.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Stroman also liked a bunch of Whitlock tweets defending Kyrie Irving for blatant anti-semitism and then tweeted a bunch of garbage about how whoever controls the media runs the world.

Guy is a piece of shit. You’d be better off accepting that.
K. If we concede he is a POS, will you in turn ramp down on your endless cunting?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Suzuki with one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen and he has a chance for redemption in the 9th and strikes out with a feeble at bat.

Pathetic.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If you don’t think liking anti semitic and racist tweets while with the Mets makes him a clubhouse cancer, that says more about you than it does about my analysis of Marcus Stroman.
You hadn’t said a goddamn fucking thing about it I asked you three fucking times asshole.

I’m not defending Stroman I’m asking you what happened with the fucking Mets and you have refused to answer and now you’re going to imply that I’m OK with what he did when you never fucking answered?

I haven’t followed Marcus Stroman’s career day in and day out.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
He was a member of the Jays and caused clubhouse problems. He was a member of the Mets and caused clubhouse problem.

2-2 so far in terms of franchises he’s caused clubhouse problems.

What are you even talking about?

So short and black means cancer. Got ya.

But tall and white. A OK

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Bottom line is: He got nominated for a award that ties to his involvent outside of the baseball arena. That normally means that he is not a cancer. It means the opposite. He is a boon to his fellow man.

So if you have personal issues that is fine. If he was a shit when he was younger that is fine also. There have been plenty of people that have sucked and turned it around.

So what happened in the past doesnt matter. What matters is what he did as a Cubs on and off the field.

Now I wouldn't long term him. Jed has avoided that one and most likely will open his arms to him next year.

So until he starts rapping 14 yo's or smacking you girls ass while you are at work (flipping burgers) there is no reason to get mad a him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So we have a thread about games that matter to the Cubs as they wind down the season and have four games left, and some fucktard has decided to make this thread topic all about Marcus Stroman and his off the field activity.

Hey, here’s a crazy idea. How about we talk about the subject at hand?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
So we have a thread about games that matter to the Cubs as they wind down the season and have four games left, and some fucktard has decided to make this thread topic all about Marcus Stroman and his off the field activity.

Hey, here’s a crazy idea. How about we talk about the subject at hand?

invader-zim-doom.gif

Bust

Liked Posts:
Suzuki with one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen and he has a chance for redemption in the 9th and strikes out with a feeble at bat.

Pathetic.

He been the cubs best hitter for the last month in a half.

Your boy Justin Steele had a cy young in the works but he blew chunks his last 3 starts, 15 earned runs in 14 innings pitched. Lost his cy young bid and the cubs are done.

Was fun season tho but that massive losing streak in September did them in.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
He been the cubs best hitter for the last month in a half.

Your boy Justin Steele had a cy young in the works but he blew chunks his last 3 starts, 15 earned runs in 14 innings pitched. Lost his cy young bid and the cubs are done.

Was fun season tho but that massive losing streak in September did them in.
A fair point really. Steele was exceeding his innings pitched by a good margin, not surprising at all he collapsed.

Suzuki is in the prime of his career physically. You’d like to see him not miss entire months for what he’s getting paid. If he doesn’t hit like an elite pitcher early in the summer, the Cubs likely are squarely in the playoff picture the entire year. All those 1 run losses to the Marlins especially had so many stranded runners from Suzuki and Happ.