No rookie QB has been supported the way the Bears are supporting Caleb Williams

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Insteada' praising Pudge Poles for supporting his Franchise Quarterback better than anyone ever has, the Fieldsters seem bitter and angry about it . . .

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no idea what you're talking about above, You're deflecting.
I brought a source . Where is you're specific source for either getsy's prior NFL playing calling to the Bears and college playing calling ? What qualified getsy to be Bears OC? The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF
Not true. I faulted both and you simply deflect to everything and anything except the guy actually throwing the ball. Getsy had 3 OC jobs in college. That you found one where the HC called plays doesn't prove he hasn't called plays in the past. You're being disingenuous as usual.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Insteada' praising Pudge Poles for supporting his Franchise Quarterback better than anyone ever has, the Fieldsters seem bitter and angry about it . . .
And even that isn't entirely correct. Fields may be in the best position for the 1st one taken but there's plenty of better or equal situations for 1st round QBs. Heck, 49ers drafted 2 QBs in the last 4 years. KC was a playoff team. Ravens?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I brought a source . Where is you're specific source for either getsy's prior NFL playing calling to the Bears and college playing calling ? What qualified getsy to be Bears OC? The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF

Not true. I faulted both and you simply deflect to everything and anything except the guy actually throwing the ball. Getsy had 3 OC jobs in college. That you found one where the HC called plays doesn't prove he hasn't called plays in the past. You're being disingenuous as usual.
What qualified getsy to be Bears OC? The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What qualified getsy to be Bears OC? The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF
LOL. I never defended Getsy. Only said that he wasn't the entire problem. I was happy to see him replaced.

WTF is wrong with you? I corrected a false statement by you that showed your often obvious bias. One that had been corrected for you in the past. Here's your proof yet you insist on continuing with your lies.

PhilEBuster

Donator
Liked Posts:
And even that isn't entirely correct. Fields may be in the best position for the 1st one taken but there's plenty of better or equal situations for 1st round QBs. Heck, 49ers drafted 2 QBs in the last 4 years. KC was a playoff team. Ravens?
Fieldsters just want to make sure the table Pudge has set is the reason Williams succeeds and not give him any credit for his play. The butt hurt is real . . .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

LOL. I never defended Getsy. Only said that he wasn't the entire problem. I was happy to see him replaced.

WTF is wrong with you? I corrected a false statement by you that showed your often obvious bias. One that had been corrected for you in the past.

The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt JF & the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF
JF overcame getsy on the job training and made incremental progress every year

Canth

Liked Posts:
The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt JF & the Bears offense. All True and u fault JF

At the risk of getting caught up in this...Who the fuck really cares about what percent of blame goes between Getsy and Fields now? They are both gone. I wish them well in the AFC.

Move on.

The Team did.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

At the risk of getting caught up in this...Who the fuck really cares about what percent of blame goes between Getsy and Fields now? They are both gone. I wish them well in the AFC.

Move on.

The Team did.

Here's where it started #17
and it continued here #35 forward to now

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

WTF is wrong with you? I corrected a false statement by you that showed your often obvious bias. One that had been corrected for you in the past. Here's your proof yet you insist on continuing with your lies.

What qualified getsy to be Bears OC? The Bears gave getsy on the job training and it hurt the Bears offense. True

This below is from the above link

Former Player Reveals Interesting Details About Luke Getsy situation.​

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I really liked JF and wish him the best, but he clearly didn’t prove himself as a passer through 3 years so it was a fair decision to move on. No the conditions weren’t always ideal for him but they rarely are.

I’d say it’s very unlikely JF ends up a top 15 QB in the league but if he does I’ll be happy for him.

The main thing is that CW is better than him and I think he will be significantly better. Time will tell.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Turn the page.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Agree. And it gives you the flexibility of waiting until midseason to extend Allen if he's deserving. Let's say he's hurt most of the season, then we'd be still doing OK moving into the 25 season and letting Allen walk.

It's also about not having a rookie WR as the #2 in '25 and that rookie WR gets the benefit of learning from Allen in '24.
And if Allen stays around I've never heard anyone complain because they had 3 WRs that were all too good.

Move on from Fields please. 2024 Draft thread

People on CCS are still flogging Cutler and Trubisky's dead horses.

PhilEBuster

Donator
Liked Posts:
I really liked JF and wish him the best, but he clearly didn’t prove himself as a passer through 3 years so it was a fair decision to move on. No the conditions weren’t always ideal for him but they rarely are.

I’d say it’s very unlikely JF ends up a top 15 QB in the league but if he does I’ll be happy for him.

The main thing is that CW is better than him and I think he will be significantly better. Time will tell.
Well said, especially when read aloud in a Cockney accent, cor blimey, guv! . . .

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF is wrong with you? I clearly faulted them both. Their issues are not mutually exclusive as you portray them.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
WTF is wrong with you? I clearly faulted them. both. Their issues are not mutually exclusive as you portray them.

Maybe Fields doomed Getsy? Who got the better gig? How was Bagent's winning percentage vs Fields? Completion %? YPG? Too many picks but that's somewhat expected for a udfa small school QBin his 1st year.

The above questions you put forth show where you're placing blame. " Fields doomed Getsy?"

The majority of blame is on the Bears for hiring getsy. who never had NFL OC experience. JF was mismanaged and had to overcome mismanagement.

PhilEBuster

Donator
Liked Posts:
The above questions you put forth show where you're placing blame. " Fields doomed Getsy?"

The majority of blame is on the Bears for hiring getsy. who never had NFL OC experience. JF was mismanaged and had to overcome mismanagement.
The Butthurt Brigade lives on; r&s leads the charge . . .
IMG_0895.jpeg