Now for some bad news

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Upon reading the title I was like "what was the good news?" and then upon reading the OP I was like "whats the bad news?"

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Forte is still in good shape but he slowed down alot last season. I bet he can play for another 2-3 years at a decent level but id rather just let him walk after this season and get younger.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let him play out his contract. He is still an effective RB. He's also good for continuity and in the locker room. If he can get a gig somewhere else for the 16 season then let him walk. RB is not a problem so lets not make it one.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Let him play out his contract. He is still an effective RB. He's also good for continuity and in the locker room. If he can get a gig somewhere else for the 16 season then let him walk. RB is not a problem so lets not make it one.

Law don't go round these parts, lawdog. Neither does pragmatism. He must be traded for a 1st round pick or signed to a massive extension.

Sent from under the tree of Yggdrasil.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nah, matt is the bears best offensive player and has been every year since he was drafted.

I love Forte and glad we've had him all these years. But that's simply not true. Marshall is the better offensive player. But oddly enough, I'm not even really that bothered that Marshall is no longer here. I loved him too while he was here, even have 2 of his jerseys.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love Forte and glad we've had him all these years. But that's simply not true. Marshall is the better offensive player.

He really wasn't, but I don't object to you holding this incorrect opinion.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just sticking to the facts.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
He really wasn't, but I don't object to you holding this incorrect opinion.

It's a sad thing when fanboyism gets in the way of logical thought. :)

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
That couldn't possibly be further from news

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I'm curious to see how he plays this year, but I'll be very happy to see him carry the ball a lot less. They need to get some carries to other guys. It'll be good for the team and for Forte.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's a sad thing when fanboyism gets in the way of logical thought. :)

Just stating the truth. Forte leads the league in offensive production since he came into the league. He just this season made it to 7k rush yards and 3k receiving yards in less games than Thurman Thomas and LaDanian Tomlinson. He's been the best offensive player the Bears have had since Payton, and has been the engine of the offense since the first day he put a Bears helmet on. Get a grip.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Just stating the truth. Forte leads the league in offensive production since he came into the league. He just this season made it to 7k rush yards and 3k receiving yards in less games than Thurman Thomas and LaDanian Tomlinson. He's been the best offensive player the Bears have had since Payton, and has been the engine of the offense since the first day he put a Bears helmet on. Get a grip.

And with just 3 seasons with the Bears Marshall has 279 catches for 3500 yards and 31 TD's. Two of those seasons were 100 or more catches and the last was an injury shortened season. I'd say you're the one who needs to get a grip. You get on all these guys who are Cutler fanboys but you are clearly just as bad with Forte if not worse.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You get on all these guys who are Cutler fanboys but you are clearly just as bad with Forte if not worse.

LOL. Not really comparable. They love Cutler despite his performance. I love Forte because of his performance (like most Bears fans).

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL. Not really comparable. They love Cutler despite his performance. I love Forte because of his performance (like most Bears fans).

But he hasn't produced as much as Marshall. Marshall is the better player. In all honesty it doesn't much matter now cause Marshall is gone so Forte is back to being the best player on O.