Now that Pace got Bears Khalil Herbert, is Cohen going to get traded?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest. Cohen? He runs sideline to sideline.

Herbert? if he pulled that, no way Pace drafts him in the 6th.

Thoughts?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest. Cohen? He runs sideline to sideline.

Herbert? if he pulled that, no way Pace drafts him in the 6th.

Thoughts?
well, Pace gave him a new contract even tho it was well known he runs sideline to sideline.....I think they will be happy to have Cohen back

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen tried to man up and run north & south and he got hurt.

I do not care for Cohen - but I have to give him props for the effort he displayed before he got hurt.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think Cohen would be best used as (mostly) a slot receiver. His straight line speed is overrated but his short area quickness is probably underrated. That's what you need in the middle of the field to shake off man coverage and/or find the soft spots of the zone. Nagy could continue to do some fun stuff with regard to starting him off out wide then coming behind center or vice versa.

Herbert can contribute on special teams, but it might moreso signal a strong commitment to running the ball after last year. Williams is only here on a one year deal and would presumably look for a bigger gig next season, so assuming Herbert can play a bit, might take over that #2 back role in 2022.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cohen is the Bears favorite mascot. No way they let Nagy's little helper go anywhere else.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cohen is the Bears favorite mascot. No way they let Nagy's little helper go anywhere else.
Okay, so basically Herbert won't make Cohen obsolete is what you guys are saying. Even though he's got Pace's classic late round RB stud grade and quite possibly a round 6 2021 STEAL.

@modz Please lock thread. That's a wrap!

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Back up running back will be an under the radar camp battle to watch. Williams, Hibbert, Pierce, Nall, and Marble, the udfa we signed will all be competing for two spots. I don’t think Williams is guaranteed a spot.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not talking about the actual play he got injured on.

Please tell me you noticed him running up the middle more early on last season...

yeah but he was injured on a fair catch and someone got blocked into his feet. his running north and south wasnt a reason he got injured

Liked Posts:
Herbert isn't the pass catcher that Cohen is, so I doubt Cohen's job is in jeopardy.

I would like to see Cohen play the slot some more, although am worried he'd get plastered eventually and back in IR.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Herbert isn't the pass catcher that Cohen is, so I doubt Cohen's job is in jeopardy.

I would like to see Cohen play the slot some more, although am worried he'd get plastered eventually and back in IR.
But whattttabout the fact Herbert was picked in the 6th, by RYAN PACE?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been staying up late watching a ton of tape on this Herbert guy and I like his make up. Shifty back with speed and vision. Cohen can take a seat!
can you link me this tape in the CCS Premium Member Discord?