Nvan + CCS FF League Shitposting

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It could be argued that the dementia riddled moron living in a fantasy world is, in fact, acting his age.

BTW @BEARZOMBIE you're a proud conservative, why haven't you been banned? Oh that right you don't spew ignorant racist shit everywhere.

Yeah I don’t even get shit from anyone for having my views. I don’t care enough about politics to post in that section I usually do only if I’m bored af. But when I do I still don’t get railroaded by mods like gramps claims.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who is nvanprooyen?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah I don’t even get shit from anyone for having my views. I don’t care enough about politics to post in that section I usually do only if I’m bored af. But when I do I still don’t get railroaded by mods like gramps claims.

I used to post in B&I all the time and I've never seen a mod go after anyone for their political beliefs. This is just another in a long line of ommy fantasies. Look up Willy Loman, that is ommy.

Who is nvanprooyen?

Just a man that lives in Orlando.

There is a very prominent family in Indiana with the name Van Prooyen, I believe the name is dutch (not unlike Gack), I have no idea if our mod is any relation to this family.

https://www.vanprooyenbuilders.com/

If I had to guess I would say @nvanprooyen real name is Nipsey Van Prooyen.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I used to post in B&I all the time and I've never seen a mod go after anyone for their political beliefs. This is just another in a long line of ommy fantasies. Look up Willy Loman, that is ommy.

There is a very prominent family in Indiana with the name Van Prooyen, I believe the name is dutch (not unlike Gack), I have no idea if our mod is any relation to this family.

I can't believe u just exposed my boy, just doxxed him for all to see, didn't really think that was your "style" but maybe I just stop in too often or not enough or something

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Distant cousins. I'm from that area originally.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You know, I can take jokes on a message board. But, dont ever make that one. I am vaccinated and my future unborn swimmers will be vaccinated. Im not going to be the one responsible for bringing back polio

It was a joke about keto, lardass.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

For being a conservative he likes to push the victim card allot fucking hypocrite lol

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can't believe u just exposed my boy, just doxxed him for all to see, didn't really think that was your "style" but maybe I just stop in too often or not enough or something

Not often enough, and don't worry about your boy, Nipsey can handle himself.