Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So you know people that scam people? Ewwwwww, you need to find some new friends FatAss Louie. Were you in the league?

I was in your league and you are a cheat and a liar, a total scumbag. It's amazing that you thought you could fuck over all of us and it wouldn't follow you back to CCS, fucking moron.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, who wants to explain @dabears70 scam story? I have only heard rumors and innuendo. I would like a clean, crisp story.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, who wants to explain @dabears70 scam story? I have only heard rumors and innuendo. I would like a clean, crisp story.

I've done that enough, it's somebody else's turn to tell the whole story. I'll give you a small taste.

He kept switching the date/time of the draft hoping some guys would be forced to auto draft. He either lied about not knowing how time zones work or he really didn't know. I don't know which one is more bizarre.

Bonus anecdote: through the entire season he would alternate between rage fueled threats of violence "choke you the fuck out" and laughing manically "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

He's not just a cheat and a liar, he's a straight up psycho.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've done that enough, it's somebody else's turn to tell the whole story. I'll give you a small taste.

He kept switching the date/time of the draft hoping some guys would be forced to auto draft. He either lied about not knowing how time zones work or he really didn't know. I don't know which one is more bizarre.

Bonus anecdote: through the entire season he would alternate between rage fueled threats of violence "choke you the fuck out" and laughing manically "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

He's not just a cheat and a liar, he's a straight up psycho.
I wasn’t in the league, but I remember him posting a Trade that he vetoed in the fantasy forum asking if it was fair to overrule. Can’t remember the players but from an outside perspective it seemed like a very fair trade. This seemed to happen multiple times

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn’t in the league, but I remember him posting a Trade that he vetoed in the fantasy forum asking if it was fair to overrule. Can’t remember the players but from an outside perspective it seemed like a very fair trade. This seemed to happen multiple times

I don't remember the players involved, but that was his go to move, not allowing fair trades just to fuck over the rest of the guys in the league, then laugh his ass off. I never even tried to trade, I knew it was a waste of time. Once he got everybody's money he listed some of the things he would do to screw us over, not allowing trades was st the top of the list. At first the league was listed as trade veto's by league vote, he changed that as soon as he had our money.

It's amazing how much a comish can do to fuck up his own league. He claims falsely that he only started fucking us over after we were mean to him, that's bull shit, it was obvious he never intended to run a legit league.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't remember the players involved, but that was his go to move, not allowing fair trades just to fuck over the rest of the guys in the league, then laugh his ass off. I never even tried to trade, I knew it was a waste of time. Once he got everybody's money he listed some of the things he would do to screw us over, not allowing trades was st the top of the list. At first the league was listed as trade veto's by league vote, he changed that as soon as he had our money.

It's amazing how much a comish can do to fuck up his own league. He claims falsely that he only started fucking us over after we were mean to him, that's bull shit, it was obvious he never intended to run a legit league.
So, who won and who got the money?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, who won and who got the money?

In an epic bit of karma the cheater did not win, again showing what a moron he is. I forget who won, and I believe he got paid. At the end of the season we were reporting to CCS everything he was doing and it was killing his rep here and he really hated it, he had to pay, or never post here again.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
In an epic bit of karma the cheater did not win, again showing what a moron he is. I forget who won, and I believe he got paid. At the end of the season we were reporting to CCS everything he was doing and it was killing his rep here and he really hated it, he had to pay, or never post here again.
I remember him saying shit like "COME DOWN TO FLORIDA I'LL ARM BAR YOU," sad to see a fellow bjj player behave in that way.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sammy Watkins and Keenan Allen. Watkins ended up having more TDs that year, and it wasn't a PPR league.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I remember him saying shit like "COME DOWN TO FLORIDA I'LL ARM BAR YOU," sad to see a fellow bjj player behave in that way.

Yeah i said a lot of nasty shit in the comment section of that league but just like on here it was me against those same 4-5 people who were coming at me hard so it was 4-5 people making nasty comments to me and then just me going back at them so just like on here when it's just one person saying one thing and 4-5 other people saying another thing then that one person is always gonna look bad. They said some pretty nasty shit to me as well so lets not act like it was just me. I'm not gonna go after anyone first. Just like on here i only go at people after they say something to or about me first.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have all those 4-5 people that knew each other in that league and most of their buddies that weren't even in the league but just took what their buddies said happened and ran with it on ignore so i'm sure they're saying a lot of stuff but what it really came down to is i vetoed a trade that i thought was not a fair trade (can't remember who the players were but pretty sure Sammy Watkins was in it) and just those 4-5 people starting coming at me hard in the comment section saying nasty shit to me and i absolutely went back at them and said nasty shit back to them. It got bad, like really really nasty. I wished i never started that league and let people that knew each other outside of just CCS in it. It was my biggest mistake.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

By the way there's nothing about BJJ that you say your a player, it's real shit and i took it serious, and i didn't say i'd arm bar you i said i'd choke you out. Funny how you're not bringing up anything that was said to me. Like i had no reason at all to say not only that but any of the other things i said to those guys. I think anyone that's been on CCS long enough has seen how a group will gang up on one person and it can get bad on here but our good mods (not Vu) won't let it get too bad, well it got 10 times worse on that league board. I'm not the kind of person that lets someone say a bunch of BS to me without going back at them and it was like that on here with those clowns for a while but i felt bad for the people that really just wanted to talk Bears football on here but had to deal with threads getting derailed by me and the clown/troll crew so i finally put them on ignore and have a feeling there's still a couple more that i'll have to put on ignore.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our worst mod Jamies Vu won and he got his money.
Yeah i said a lot of nasty shit in the comment section of that league but just like on here it was me against those same 4-5 people who were coming at me hard so it was 4-5 people making nasty comments to me and then just me going back at them so just like on here when it's just one person saying one thing and 4-5 other people saying another thing then that one person is always gonna look bad. They said some pretty nasty shit to me as well so lets not act like it was just me. I'm not gonna go after anyone first. Just like on here i only go at people after they say something to or about me first.
I have all those 4-5 people that knew each other in that league and most of their buddies that weren't even in the league but just took what their buddies said happened and ran with it on ignore so i'm sure they're saying a lot of stuff but what it really came down to is i vetoed a trade that i thought was not a fair trade (can't remember who the players were but pretty sure Sammy Watkins was in it) and just those 4-5 people starting coming at me hard in the comment section saying nasty shit to me and i absolutely went back at them and said nasty shit back to them. It got bad, like really really nasty. I wished i never started that league and let people that knew each other outside of just CCS in it. It was my biggest mistake.
By the way there's nothing about BJJ that you say your a player, it's real shit and i took it serious, and i didn't say i'd arm bar you i said i'd choke you out. Funny how you're not bringing up anything that was said to me. Like i had no reason at all to say not only that but any of the other things i said to those guys. I think anyone that's been on CCS long enough has seen how a group will gang up on one person and it can get bad on here but our good mods (not Vu) won't let it get too bad, well it got 10 times worse on that league board. I'm not the kind of person that lets someone say a bunch of BS to me without going back at them and it was like that on here with those clowns for a while but i felt bad for the people that really just wanted to talk Bears football on here but had to deal with threads getting derailed by me and the clown/troll crew so i finally put them on ignore and have a feeling there's still a couple more that i'll have to put on ignore.

Shut the fuck up, dipshit.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our worst mod Jamies Vu won and he got his money.

How much foam is around your lips right now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I didnt believe in red flag laws until reading this shit. I bet you’re under 5’10 with a severe Napoleon complex

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't believe DB70 just posted the same lie thrice over. He didn't even really change what he said at all, just the same BS 3 times in a row. Odd. What a strange dude.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I can't believe DB70 just posted the same lie thrice over. He didn't even really change what he said at all, just the same BS 3 times in a row. Odd. What a strange dude.

I thought it was interesting that he didn't respond to claims of rigging the draft, vetoing trades, fraudulent commissioner conduct, etc. All he talked about was how he merely responded to negative comments with his own negative comments, which wasn't really the point of anything.