• Edmunds

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Nelson

Votes: 52 56.5%

• Total voters

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry you put that much effort into a post most aren't going to read.

Again, I whupped your ASS on this board. LOL!!! Once before with the Trestman debate and now this one. Same SHIT you run like a little BITCH that you are with your tail tucked between your leg. CLUELESS PUSSY BITCH!!!

#WINNERISJUSTWIN

8Pec.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Again, I whupped your ASS on this board. LOL!!! Once before with the Trestman debate and now this one. Same SHIT you run like a little BITCH that you are with your tail tucked between your leg. CLUELESS PUSSY BITCH!!!

#WINNERISJUSTWIN

8Pec.gif
I never got into a trestman debate with you. That's why this whole thing is hilarious.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I never got into a trestman debate with you. That's why this whole thing is hilarious.

Yes, you did. Remember giving me stats on his development of Jake Plummer? I then asked you why did he get demoted where ever he went and you were fucking crickets. LOL.

But anyhow...you see how this shit is unfolding now??? With Trubisky looking more like Trubustky...go back and read my posts back in January calling for big investment into defense so it can carry this team with a young QB. If that strategy wasn't luckily implemented by Pace and I think he lucked into because he probably doesn't have a clue either. He seems to use the ultra aggressive shotgun approach. But anyhow, if the defense was just a secondary priority like many on here was suggesting...this probably would be a total shit show. And you see how the front 7 is key to all of this??? A lot of folks were talking CB, Gaurd, OT , Safety ect. I specifically said OLB, DE, ILB ect. just get some pass rush and disruption at the front 7 and everything else will fall into place. Again, like I said, I should be in a front office somewhere. #JUSTWINTHEORACLE