Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This defense may be at a tipping point. We need to bolster it in FA and draft to get it over the hump. A legitimate top defense will help a new QB and offense develop while winning games.

Just innovative stuff, how do you do it?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Top 10 defense with a couple improvements could be elite. Crown me.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
If only you had a clue for yourself. But you don’t and can only resort to cherry picking and snarky comments.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah right that's all I said. Keep cherry picking clueless.

Great defense helps mediocre offense. You should be on TV.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JUSTWIN confirmed BearPride alt?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
JUSTWIN confirmed BearPride alt?

I'm just amazed he's remained hidden for so long with such great nuggets as "top 10 defense needs a couple of playmakers to be elite," and "front seven is key to great defense," and "a great defense helps a mediocre offense."

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
My favorite was when you talked about how the Colts know how to build offense. It's amazing what it looks like you can do when you hit on franchise qbs.

Amazing how when that same franchise QB doesn't get protection he looks like crap but when you make protecting the QB priority instead of saying anyone can play oline you suddenly have a franchise QB again.
But Papa Bear said defense wins, so even though the rules have changed all we need is a QB to get around them, every other position on offense can be after thoughts, and we'll play this losing game for 30 more years.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Have you met JUSTWIN?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
People camt separate being a bears fan hopeful and actual arguing for someone..
Saying a player is going to good is fan hopefulness.. fighting someone who opposes that opinion is standing by that statement and dying in that patch of ground. Which very few did over Trestman.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm just amazed he's remained hidden for so long with such great nuggets as "top 10 defense needs a couple of playmakers to be elite," and "front seven is key to great defense," and "a great defense helps a mediocre offense."

Whatever clueless. I still #CALLEDIT. #GENIUSISJUSTWIN. What have you called? I'll wait.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Whatever clueless. I still #CALLEDIT. #GENIUSISJUSTWIN. What have you called? I'll wait.

I said the Bears should go after Mack regardless of the cost. Geez, I'm so awesome. No one else thought that. I never went so far out on the limb to say a great front seven will create an elite D though. That's just next level shit.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There was this one time. IJPH said something or other and I was like, *Defense wins championships.*

Um yeah. That is all have to say about that.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I said the Bears should go after Mack regardless of the cost. Geez, I'm so awesome. No one else thought that. I never went so far out on the limb to say a great front seven will create an elite D though. That's just next level shit.
LOL. No, no..you should take smidgen of credit for that but I think a lot of people were saying the same thing on CCS and there were articles out there on the internet saying such as well so it's really not on the same level of what I proposed regarding this team back in January and back when Trestman's offense was regarded the 2nd best in the NFL. You're going to have to show more original thought not just regurgitating stuff from others and shit you read on the internet. My analysis are solely based on tape, data and my brilliant football mind.

Back in January all the talk was about getting this offense improved, especially at the WR position, OL, ect. Spend the money on the "offense". Virtually NO ONE was talking making it a priority to spend a lot of money on "defense" to "tip" into an elite defense so the "defense" can carry this young offense and this youg QB. We can win the games and possibly more while this QB and offense develops. I looked at the data and determine it would be better to try and move the D into top 5 and have the offense eventually catch up. If we can get the D into top 5 and offense middle of the road eventually we would be very competitive, potentially contenders, but also the main point was to take the pressure of a young QB while winning games. Everyone was more so talking about dumping the money into the offense and only investing into the defense as a secondary priority or that the D was good as is and it should just naturally get better. That's an analysis my friend not a simple we should sign this guy or we should draft this guy ect. This was an analysis based on examining data during the playoffs and it was a deadly accurate one at that. FUCK I'M GOOD.

Same with Trestman's offense in his 2nd year. Hell, I was virtually the ONLY ONE thinking his offense was WAY overrated and definitely not "2nd best" in the NFL during his first year when everyone - you, media and everyone on this board - was saying so. I refined the stats for his 1st year and came to the conclusion that it was a middle of the road offense and again I was dead FUCKING ON. GENIUS STUFF!

Now, you made the comment that Pace looked at my posts and decided to pursue Smith and Mack....It was a joke...I get it..ha ha ha. But honestly if he did he would have gotten their quicker. #KILLEDIT #IAMAFOOTBALLGOD #THISGUY

giphy.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm sorry you put that much effort into a post most aren't going to read.