Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you. I know you like to go the meathead route and stick with "But coach Papa Bear said...".
My favorite was when you talked about how the Colts know how to build offense. It's amazing what it looks like you can do when you hit on franchise qbs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hahah...right of course I see what you did... fuck it why not just shoot for 100%, right??? Did you read my other post because it does tie into this one. And I was saying this during the playoffs last year. But I know you're the clueless type that really don't like to give credit but I've been through this with you before.

I remember putting my theory out early in Trestman's 2nd year - like week 2 or 3 - stating that the offense was WAY overrated and was really a middle of the road offense while the media and everyone - including you - was saying it was the 2nd best offense and here are the statistics to prove it. And NO ONE was saying this at the time -- ONLY ME and I presented my refined statistics to prove it.

But still you and some others at the time gave me bunch of shit about it saying how such a QB guru Trestman was and look at the stats ect. But as the season went along I turned out to be 100% GODDAMN RIGHT. And you guys were 100% FUCKING WRONG. I think it was you or some other poster that had the tagline "In Trestman We Trust" in their signature. LOL!!! Talk about having no fucking clue. LOL.

And I remember you were particularly pissed because you were a big Trestman backer and was going on and on about how Trestman was this great QB guru ect. and he developed Jake Plummer Steve Young, ect. But then I presented stats where every QB he coached actually regressed from the year before. LOL. You my friend are a fucking CLUELESS and know absolutely shit about this game. I was right THEN and I am right NOW. So FUCKING RECOGNIZE IT you little PEON!
I don't know who you are. But keep patting yourself on the back over stating the obvious.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Personally, I was about moving down a small bit and taking Davenport. When others would bring up Edmunds, I said I'd just take Smith instead but didn't think MLB was a priority. Pace acquiring Mack made this draft that much better and the pick even more correct. It was hard to argue with what was easily the best player on the board but now that we have our edge guy, we haven't compromised to take him.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don't know who you are. But keep patting yourself on the back over stating the obvious.

I use to go by MIDDLEMAN, ring a bell? And it wasn't so obvious. When everyone was talking investing in the offense, I said, rather, make it priority to invest in the defense to tip it into an elite top 5 defense so we can support a young QB and offense while winning games and additionally I identified where that money should be spent -- front seven to generate pressure and disruption. It doesn't get more on point than that you clueless shit for brains.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I use to go by MIDDLEMAN, ring a bell? And it wasn't so obvious. When everyone was talking investing in the offense, I said, rather, make it priority to invest in the defense to tip it into an elite top 5 defense so we can support a young QB and offense while winning games and additionally I identified where that money should be spent -- front seven to generate pressure and disruption. It doesn't get more on point than that you clueless shit for brains.

No. I really don't care who you are/were. I don't obsess over internet personalities. Anyway, cool that you identified spending money on the front seven goes a long way towards making a dominant defense. Can't believe it's never been recognized before. Maybe Pace read your post and decided to draft Smith and go after Mack to implement your new age ideas.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
No. I really don't care who you are/were. I don't obsess over internet personalities. Anyway, cool that you identified spending money on the front seven goes a long way towards making a dominant defense. Can't believe it's never been recognized before. Maybe Pace read your post and decided to draft Smith and go after Mack to implement your new age ideas.

LOL. Yeah just avoid my whole statement and pick out just the "front seven" comment. You are were a little pussy bitch then when I made my statement about Trestman's overrated offense that got your panties in a bunch because you thought he was such a guru..LOL. And you are little pussy bitch now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL. Yeah just avoid my whole statement and pick out just the "front seven" comment. You are were a little pussy bitch then when I made my statement about Trestman's overrated offense that got your panties in a bunch because you thought he was such a guru..LOL. And you are little pussy bitch now.

Um, cool? Glad I've been on your mind for four years I guess.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That's right bitch I don't forget shit, especially when I am right.

Must be tough remembering all those times you point out the obvious.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ward had a great first game, poor second game. He will be a solid pro. Overall, not enough to judge. I'd still take Roquan, while he's not in 100% game shape, he's better than Kiwtakowski.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not as tough as being clueless though. Trestman QB guru...LOL!!!

Nice to see you finally got to show me. Everyone needs a crowning achievement.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It was not me.

Ok, so your tag along buddy. But you were the Trestman backer...I remember that for sure and you even presented your case with some self incriminating statistics about how he was such a guru. LOL. Your buddy that had the tagline eventually took it off as the season went on and everyone could see that Trestman was absolute dog shit. LOL!!! That shit still kills me to this day. OMG!!!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ok, so your tag along buddy. But you were the Trestman backer...I remember that for sure and you even presented your case with some self incriminating statistics about how he was such a guru. LOL. Your buddy that had the tagline eventually took it off as the season went on and everyone could see that Trestman was absolute dog shit. LOL!!! That shit still kills me to this day. OMG!!!

Good to see it meant so much to you. BTW, I'm fairly certain you have me confused with someone else.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Good to see it meant so much to you. BTW, I'm fairly certain you have me confused with someone else.

Hell no! Don't try to run from your crimes. I am absolutely sure because I referred to you as ijustpostBShere. LOL.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hell no! Don't try to run from your crimes. I am absolutely sure because I referred to you as ijustpostBShere. LOL.

Nah, I don't remember you, and judging by what you're saying, I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Nah, I don't remember you, and judging by what you're saying, I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

LOL!!! But you do remember being a Trestman backer and making statements about him being a QB guru, yes?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JustWin is whiffing his own farts right now.