**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Canth

Liked Posts:

I had forgotten that the 49er's burned a 3rd round pick on a kicker. When I see stuff like that, I am reminded that one of the best special team's coaches in NFL, Dave Toub, would say that he would never draft a kicker.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just bet two Wanny cameos on Justin Fields over yardage. Anyone place any futures bets yet? I know @msadows is setting money on fire
1692153045020.png

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NFL Total Access showing Lions highlights and everything Jack Campbell is doing looks exactly like everything UDFA Jack Sanborn did.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he was as the Lions drafted him in the 1st and if they didnt someone else would have as Hock was a consensus 1st round pick jackass. Not to mention a dude you used to suck off regularly on here.

You like bets. I will bet you LaPorta is not getting 874 yards and 11 TDs as a rookie like Claypool did. Until he does everything you say is just made up bullshit.

Lions' Sam LaPorta sets the NFL record for instant production by a rookie tight end​

With his four receptions in Week 4 against the Green Bay Packers, LaPorta broke the record for receptions by a tight end in their first four games with 22.

Once again, showing your hot takes never age well.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Incorrrect. I just know when Claypool outproduces LaPorta you going to cry that LaPorta is just a rookie or he is a TE not a WR. So just getting ahead of that now.
Priceless.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Priceless.
Nice try. The whole point as I said repeatedly is that if you want to compare LaPorta and Claypool you compare their rookie years as I didnt want you crying when Claypool outproduced LaPorta that well he was a rookie. My point was always comparing a guys 4th year to a guys rookie year was dumb as they are at different stages of development. So again the threshold is 874 yards and 11 TDs. Good luck.

You compare a guy's rookie year to another guy's rookie year. You dont want to because you know how that story ends.
Oh boy, you want to compare a rookie TE to a rookie WR, lol.
You were running your mouth about LaPorta and Claypool but now you scared. Pathetic.

I didnt like Kmet in the deaft. I wanted Claypool over him ie the guy with 874 yards and 11 TDs.
I said LaPorta will have more yards this year than Claypool. Could care less about the ghost of Christmas past.
Then you tried to move the goal posts (typical Remy) and wanted to compare rookie years. Fine, both Kmet and LaPorta were second rounds picks, let's see how their rookie seasons stack up.

Now you are running like a scared little girl.
Incorrrect. I just know when Claypool outproduces LaPorta you going to cry that LaPorta is just a rookie or he is a TE not a WR. So just getting ahead of that now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice try. The whole point as I said repeatedly is that if you want to compare LaPorta and Claypool you compare their rookie years as I didnt want you crying when Claypool outproduced LaPorta that well he was a rookie. My point was always comparing a guys 4th year to a guys rookie year was dumb as they are at different stages of development. So again the threshold is 874 yards and 11 TDs. Good luck.
Not. Nice try though. Typical Remy, changing the argument because he is getting his ass whooped.
This was about GM draft stock allocation. You and others insinuated that using the 34th overall pick on Laporta was a reach.
My rebuttal was that Ryan "I am dumber than dog shit Poles" used the 32nd over all pick on Claypool.
And, what I said, was Laporta will have a better year THIS YEAR, than that turd Claypool.
I could really care less about what he (Claypool) did in his rookie year, the Bears are not getting Claypools rookie year of production out of him, now are they?
We are comparing the 32nd overall pick to the 34th overall pick. It's not hard.
You lost the argument, little man, now take your "L" and run along.

Holmes >>>>>>>>> Poles

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Not. Nice try though. Typical Remy, changing the argument because he is getting his ass whooped.
This was about GM draft stock allocation. You and others insinuated that using the 34th overall pick on Laporta was a reach.
My rebuttal was that Ryan "I am dumber than dog shit Poles" used the 32nd over all pick on Claypool.
And, what I said, was Laporta will have a better year THIS YEAR, than that turd Claypool.
I could really care less about what he (Claypool) did in his rookie year, the Bears are not getting Claypools rookie year of production out of him, now are they?
We are comparing the 32nd overall pick to the 34th overall pick. It's not hard.
You lost the argument, little man, now take your "L" and run along.

Holmes >>>>>>>>> Poles
Actually Claypool was picked 49th

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Ignorance is bliss. When the Bears traded for Claypool, what pick (2023) did they give up? What did he cost the Bears?
I figure he was drafted by the Steelers

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What did acquiring him cost the Bears?
Simple enough question.
As far as what it cost the Bears. Nothing. Because they traded their 1st pick. Not sure why you keep acting like you're a Lions fan

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As far as what it cost the Bears. Nothing. Because they traded their 1st pick. Not sure why you keep acting like you're a Lions fan
LMAO. It cost the Bears nothing. Nice try, you bore me.