**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Packers Should Re-Sign Robert Tonyan​

Coming off a torn ACL, Tonyan had a solid season. Among NFL tight ends, he ranked 13th with 53 receptions and 19th with 470 yards. He added two touchdowns.

If the NFL were to have a best-hands competition among all players, Tonyan might win. In 2022, he dropped one pass. Of the 27 tight ends who were targeted at least 50 times, his drop rate of 1.9 percent ranked second, according to Pro Football Focus. That’s after having zero drops and 52 catches in 2020. He led the way with an 84.1 percent catch rate.

With solid route-running ability, a feel for where to attack defenses and those exquisite hands, he’s a quarterback’s best friend. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers listed Tonyan among his list of "guys you can win with."

Packers Should Let Tonyan Sign Elsewhere​

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That would be fine if he blocked like Marcedes Lewis. But that’s never been Tonyan’s game.

Tonyan will turn 29 the day after the draft.

I though Bears would get a blocking TE.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I get he isn't ideal, but a 6'8" 360 lb space eater at RT transcends scheme
He moves pretty damn well for being the largest human on the planet. He and Jenkins would be sick side by side.