**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And douchebags like you eat it up and continue to go the damn games.

Freezing your ass of to watch another losing effort and self justify "next year", over and over till you die from choaking down too many beers and Polish sausages...
You literally do nothing but cunt all day, every day.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Is he a fit in the Bears scheme? From the little I’ve seen from him, he doesn’t look mobile enough. His anchor is probably the best in this class though.
I was comparing him to Dawand-a-forever Jones and he is closer to fitting the Bears' scheme than Jones.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Billings was a stud at Baylor. I remember him being touted on this board as a potential for the Bears when he was coming into the NFL.

Run stuffers aren’t sexy until you don’t have one and you get to watch RBs go for 6 yards before anyone touches them.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Greg Gumbel saying, "MIKE BROWN HAS DONE IT AGAIN!" will never NOT give me chills.

I watched that San Francisco game in a bar with my Urlacher jersey on. Some drunk ass old bag(you know the kind of woman that is like 58 and definitely not hot, but she thinks she is...) got in my face over and over again about the 49ers kicking our asses. And I just had to take it. When Mike Brown picked Garcia off for a TD... Man, I was going sooooo hard at that lady. Lol.

I was doing this shit...

suck-it-tripled-h.gif
It's a real shame is body didn't hold up. He had a real shot at being an all timer.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It's a real shame is body didn't hold up. He had a real shot at being an all timer.
I truly feel not having Brown and Harris in the Super Bowl and the Colts getting Bob Sanders back was difference in that game. Harris was the best defensive player in the league that season before he tore his hamstring.

Brown was a guy that seemed to do something that impacted every game he played in.

Sanders put the hit on Benson that helped flip the momentum of that game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One slow ass rb! All the callers on talk radio were dogging Montgomery instead of keeping Williams. And it really went off when they found out the saints got Williams for 2 mil less a year. Not many happy Detroit fans

Since this is half a lions forum lately cc @nc0gnet0 thoughts?
Was worth it just to troll Bears fans.,