**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
and just because those were some crazy fun games to watch, Mike Brown back to back weeks ending games with pick 6's
Greg Gumbel saying, "MIKE BROWN HAS DONE IT AGAIN!" will never NOT give me chills.

I watched that San Francisco game in a bar with my Urlacher jersey on. Some drunk ass old bag(you know the kind of woman that is like 58 and definitely not hot, but she thinks she is...) got in my face over and over again about the 49ers kicking our asses. And I just had to take it. When Mike Brown picked Garcia off for a TD... Man, I was going sooooo hard at that lady. Lol.

I was doing this shit...

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
and just because those were some crazy fun games to watch, Mike Brown back to back weeks ending games with pick 6's
I know that it is not part of the video, but I would have loved to see the TD that set up the ending.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Greg Gumbel saying, "MIKE BROWN HAS DONE IT AGAIN!" will never NOT give me chills.

I watched that San Francisco game in a bar with my Urlacher jersey on. Some drunk ass old bag(you know the kind of woman that is like 58 and definitely not hot, but she thinks she is...) got in my face over and over again about the 49ers kicking our asses. And I just had to take it. When Mike Brown picked Garcia off for a TD... Man, I was going sooooo hard at that lady. Lol.

I was doing this shit...

suck-it-tripled-h.gif
You got hard for a 58 year old lady? Cool story bro.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I am really warming to the idea of a trade back in the first and working to get DT Kancey and RT Dawand Jones in the first 2 rounds
I would prefer the RT from Tennessee if the Bears are going after a big RT.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I would prefer the RT from Tennessee if the Bears are going after a big RT.
Is he a fit in the Bears scheme? From the little I’ve seen from him, he doesn’t look mobile enough. His anchor is probably the best in this class though.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Im not super high on braxton, but he showed more than any rookie tackle in the NFL last year as a 5th round rookie.

He's in the first round in pretty much every expert re-draft.

His main issue is anchor strength, which is easily fixable. His feet and hands according to people who actually played in the NFL are very good.

Penis Sewage came from Oregon, which has a very good strength training program. Braxton came from Utah State, which I didn't even know had a football program.

Also, nc0gneto, you started this all by making fun of braxton jones for not being able to handle a bullrush. We all know thats his weakness.

Also, nc0gnet0, you can't blame justin fields for sucking and taking sacks and holding onto the ball then saying that Braxton would give up more sacks if it weren't for fields.

It sounds like you are just being defensive about a 5th round rookie potentially outperforming a top 10 pick.
I’m curious why you’re not “super high on Braxton” when he outperformed all other rookie tackles last season? Seems odd…

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
It absolutely is. That you believe it isn't shows how badly you are lied to. Even for a school which may require certain vaccines, prior to covid, you still needed to authorize your doctor to release those records to the school.

It's sad to me how many people don't even know their rights or are willing to give them up just because they were given the impression doing so would allow them to "dunk" on whomever they've been told to hate. America is heading into "Idiocracy" territory now, but that's for B&I so I digress...
How many pages of this forum do I need to skip to get past the vaccination - Aaron bullshit?