**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
run and shoot said:

In terms of overall performance i.e. Scoring as a kicker Gould &Butler were better than Santos.
Yes.....We can agree on competition for Santos. I'll close it out there.

In terms of scoring % Gould &Butler are ahead of Santos
Yes.....We can agree on competition for Santos. I'll close it out there.

Dont think you understand how football works. A kicker isnt responsible for getting themselves in FG range so the only thing they control is whether they make the kick. Santos made the kick at a much higher rater than Butler and a slightly higher rate than Gould.

Butler only scored more than Santos 126 points once ie the 1985 SB winning team. He made 31-37 kicks which is worse than Santos 30-32 and hit 51 out 51 Exp back when Exp were kicked from the 2 yard line. The 85 Bears clearly scored more than the 2020 Bears but Santos was clearly the better kicker.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Two sides to this…..Very short memories in the NFL (not for long league). We have seen the spend and short term improvement Bears over the last few decades…never lasts very long and our drafting and development has been SHIT..not sure anyone can deny this though on ccs you never know.

Would like some sustained success rather than 1 year blip after overspending on FA. Would like continuity with coaches and development and retention of our own players.

Poles’ record thus far in the draft and in fa has been mixed, but he deserves a chance to implement his strategy. No one here knows the values the front office has placed on players, no one knows what their evaluation of these players are, and no here really knows how interested or uninterested they have been in the players they’ve been tied to. Maybe FA has gone perfectly for Pace, but more than likely it’s been mixed with him getting some targets and missing on others.

As Bear fans we have been subjected to 3/5 year cycles of mostly crap. Poles and co. better get this shit right. Lol
If free agency has gone perfectly for Pace, all X Bears would have been signed by Atlanta, including Monty.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the video. So many levels of greatness.
1)The 1 handed pluck
2) Him slowing down to set up his blocks
3) Him looking to get rid of it as he gasses.
4) The 2 hand ball protection.
5) that face towards the end

Still one of the funniest moments in my just less than 30 years watching football for funny moments like this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would you roll a bowling ball in sand?

Well I have played football on grass and on the beach. Never played it in a bowling alley. So perhaps the better question is why would people take that comparison of Billings to a bowling ball and presume it would be rolled down a bowling alley?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well I have played football on grass and on the beach. Never played it in a bowling alley. So perhaps the better question is why would people take that comparison of Billings to a bowling ball and presume it would be rolled down a bowling alley?
inb4 @run and shoot calls the bowling alleys in the Bahamas to see if you've been spotted chucking the pigskin around the lanes.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
5) that face towards the end

Still one of the funniest moments in my just less than 30 years watching football for funny moments like this.
and just because those were some crazy fun games to watch, Mike Brown back to back weeks ending games with pick 6's

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I said these on numerous occassions before. Whitehair graded out as a good center and onky had the issue with snapping the ball.

Hopefully he can work that out but at least he's a good blocker at the position. I think Bears draft a center to compete in the draft.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am really warming to the idea of a trade back in the first and working to get DT Kancey and RT Dawand Jones in the first 2 rounds