**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
5) that face towards the end

Still one of the funniest moments in my just less than 30 years watching football for funny moments like this.
6) the 30 seconds it takes him to get up after running that far.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
6) the 30 seconds it takes him to get up after running that far.
I remember watching it live and worried when he started trying to hand the ball off that they were going to have to call an ambulance.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Kancey would be a great addition
They go into week one with B.Jones--N. Davis--Whitehair/Patrick--Jenkins--R. Jones. I'm pretty happy.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They go into week one with B.Jones--N. Davis--Whitehair/Patrick--Jenkins--R. Jones. I'm pretty happy.
The tricky part with oline is picking the right system fit they really have a hard on for that. Another guy to keep an eye on is Darnell wright. Not as a first rounder a second round target.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the deal with Yannick? He seems productive enough but 4 teams in 3 years.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I love the signing but are bowling balls that hard to move? Aren't they round? If Billings is good, shouldn't he be a cinderblock? Or maybe a sandbag? Maybe several sandbags stacked on each other. I don't know. I'll have to think more on this and get back to you.
Hell, bowling balls have those holes drilled in them to make it even easier to move.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is potentially a problem to your vision. Chances are growing that the bargain vets are going to come after the NFL draft, not before. The rest of your vision is fine.

Since the big name OTs are gone, I do not mind waiting it out till after the draft. Get someone that fits your profile for the position in the draft, then fill in depth with a bargain vet or, even better, a better than bargain vet that gets cut at a later wave price.
If I’m not mistaken, right after the draft there is a flurry of veteran free agent signings

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is potentially a problem to your vision. Chances are growing that the bargain vets are going to come after the NFL draft, not before. The rest of your vision is fine.

Since the big name OTs are gone, I do not mind waiting it out till after the draft. Get someone that fits your profile for the position in the draft, then fill in depth with a bargain vet or, even better, a better than bargain vet that gets cut at a later wave price.
Its not my vision- I just don't think they're a lock at 9 to go OT.

They'll take the best BPA that fits them, which is what they should do.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Its not my vision- I just don't think they're a lock at 9 to go OT.

They'll take the best BPA that fits them, which is what they should do.
I kind of think that it will be to add to one of the lines. So chances are high that it will be CB, WR or Robinson.