**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have it on good authority that the Bears never get what they deserve for a traded player, always give up too much for players, without fail overpay free agents, and perpetually get fleeced on draft pick trades.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Think people worrying too much about how much guys cost. @remydat

He's also on record saying that sometimes you need to overspend in free agency. @TezMaKai

Sometimes you have to overspend to get impactful players. @Chicagosports89

So what everyone is telling me here is don’t worry….Just make it rain Ryan!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Think people worrying too much about how much guys cost. @remydat

He's also on record saying that sometimes you need to overspend in free agency. @TezMaKai

Sometimes you have to overspend to get impactful players. @Chicagosports89

So what everyone is telling me here is don’t worry….Just make it rain Ryan!
I think he goes out after premium players but I don't see him making 4-5 big off season signings with huge contracts. Hopefully he grabs several mid level upgrades to DL / OL and potentially 1 large contract to each position group.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he goes out after premium players but I don't see him making 4-5 big off season signings with huge contracts. Hopefully he grabs several mid level upgrades to DL / OL and potentially 1 large contract to each position group.
This is how I see it playing out as well. We can't say last offeason was an indication of how he will operate in this one. Completely different circumstances. He will spend and spend well but not stupid. As he said, he wants to build sustained success, not just a flash in the pan. That means it will take time, build it mainly through the draft, and spend wisely. The guy got us the #1 pick in the draft, we owe him some time to let him play out his hand.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Would explain why McD backed out. Irsay trying to plow the candidates wife to secure a HC spot? Wanted to see her pee? Wtf he doing in the bathroom with her in the first place?