**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I could be wrong, but I think people pay money for “famous” people to send a personalized birthday/retirement/whatever greeting by a short video recording.
Oh shit…my company did this with Terrell Owens. Would have rather had an extra buck or two on my paycheck lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

@Enasic

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“...like wiping your ass with the other hand.”

"Everything is awkward and different. I had to switch from the right side to the left side (LG) a couple times in my career. It always went bad. ALWAYS. I was never comfortable at left guard. I’d always punch like I was at right tackle and when I was being bull-rushed, I’d switch my stagger to anchor the bull like a right guard, thus allowing myself to get beat inside."

Good stuff. I understand this better now. Good article SBN.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
“...like wiping your ass with the other hand.”

"Everything is awkward and different. I had to switch from the right side to the left side (LG) a couple times in my career. It always went bad. ALWAYS. I was never comfortable at left guard. I’d always punch like I was at right tackle and when I was being bull-rushed, I’d switch my stagger to anchor the bull like a right guard, thus allowing myself to get beat inside."

Good stuff. I understand this better now. Good article SBN.

Very effective quote there by Sitton. ?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Count me as one of the people who’ll never understand why a guy playing RG can’t play LG, and vice versa.
Some people, for whatever reason, just cannot get the switch of footwork, going from RG to LG or LT to RT.

Davis, I believe, said that he has had experience at both G positions and it would not be a problem for him to play LG. With Jenkins, maybe he can make the move and maybe he can't. Is it really worth it to try?

Also, having Braxton next to Davis would have an athletic LT next to an athletic LG. This might be devastating to defenses on outside rushes to the left side.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

@Enasic