**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
i feel like adding Paris Johnson, Nate Davis, and DJ Moore would go a long way towards building a solid offense. Of course I want more depth everywhere, but those additions alone would be huge. Still would want a long term answer at center, plus rookies at WR/RB/TE.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
My thoughts exactly. Gonzalez is such a smooth mover and he has excellent length. Just love the upside there to be an elite NFL CB.

Witherspoon is probably still my CB1 (or 1A). He simply had the best tape of all the CBs and with CB in particular, I value that more than anything else. He doesn't have elite size, which is fine, I compare him to Jaire Alexander a lot, and his size hasn't been an issue. But I do think Gonzalez is more "unique" so I value him more as a top 10 pick than Witherspoon....if that makes any sense.
If you go CB it's Gonzalez all day long.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I think they said his time was somewhere between 4.48 and 4.52 which either one is good for him with all the talk about how he was going to be a 4.6/4.7 guy.
It was hand timed so in all reality it was a 4.6-4.7