**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ridley hasn't been a #1 for 3 years. and has had one season of #1 production on top of that
Ummmmmmmm Julio Jones was the #1 WR Ridley's first 2 years in Atlanta.

Julio 2018--113 catches, 1,677 yds and 8 TD's
Julio 2019--99 catches, 1,394 and 6 TD's

Pay attention please.

And Ridley still put up good numbers as the #2, then Julio got hurt for like half of the 2020 season and Ridley took over and killed it.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
How much for a #2 with mental illness, gambling addiction and maybe never playing in the NFL again?
Well the alternative we're talking about here has about a fifty percent chance of being a healthy scratch on gameday so yeah I'd say its an apt comparison.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Calvin Ridley's production sucks? Claypool has never been even close to as good as Ridley. Ridley is an actual true #1 WR.

I'll give up the 3rd and 6th for Ridley over the first pick in the 2nd round all day for Claypool.

I was talking about Toney. Chiefs gave up a 3rd and 6th for a WR who has less yards in 2 years than Claypool had his rookie year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I was talking about Toney. Chiefs gave up a 3rd and 6th for a WR who has less yards in 2 years than Claypool had his rookie year.
Yeah they paid for the talent that Toney can give them if he can stay healthy and his talent is crazy. He's shown it when he's on the field. The guy is dynamic.

He has less yards because of injuries but the guys talent is above what Claypool can give you.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Eh, that seems like an odd move to call already. There is a long offseason, Lance is still relatively cheap on a rookie deal...it makes no sense to me that they would already move on from him. Especially as he was injured so early in the season. It's not like he played his way out of the job ala Wilson. He just hasn't played.