**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Excerpt from the article:

“The good news for the Chicago Bears is that they can trade down from No. 9 and still land a fantastic right tackle prospect. Tennessee’s Darnell Wright, for example, is No. 24 on The Athletic’s big board. A traditional right tackle, Wright has enjoyed a positive pre-draft process and will be a first-round pick. He’s building momentum as a logical target for the Bears, assuming they trade down.

Value will meet need for the Chicago Bears in the 2023 NFL Draft. It doesn’t get any better than that.”

But, but, but scheme fit!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
And the Lions and their 8-18 record against him are his whore.

Because the Saints drafted Armstead in the 3rd round and developed him. While the Commanders drafted Williams 4th overall and he was always a stud.

Note Armstead was drafted 75 and we have 4 picks before that 3 of which are in the 2nd round. What this tells me is you can get a franchise left tackle outside of the top 10 so not sure this supports your point.
You definitely can get a lt outside of the first round. 3 round pick is still a very solid pick to use. The money spent and pick spent shows there is value there there is no such thing as magic fairy dust.

Also with armstead didn’t play in zone system with saints and worked out fine for dolphins ?. We are over thinking this fit thing.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Please Panthers take the swing of a lifetime!
That's be great, but no way. To me, the Seahawks and Lions should be considering him at 5 and 6. Two teams that don't figure to be picking top 10 again anytime soon with qbs that aren't taking them deep into the playoffs in all likelihood and aren't committed to beyond a couple seasons. Take a swing, sit him and let him learn for a couple seasons then see what you've got. For the Lions, it could be what takes this moment of relative glory into a decade of sustained competitiveness.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don’t see the lions taking a QB in the top 10. I could see the Hawks taking one, but still think they go defense

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Lions should take a chance on Richardson. But they too pansies to actually win anything. Interesting question: If the bears had not traded the first yet, do you think the price has gone or down?