**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Canth

Liked Posts:
If he wants 12 and Barkley wants 14 then I rolling with Barkley.

If you are going to spend money on a rb, then I agree rolling with Barkley. However, I would prefer they not spend that much on any rb. Draft another one and spend the FA money on both offensive and defensive lines.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Burrow is going to command a new contract before his rookie one is up. He’s been too good.
Yes, but usually that's a huge extension that doesn't kick in until his rookie contract is over. Those cap hits won't be coming early if that's what everyone is hoping lol

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Burrow will get a new deal after 2023 season, but it won't really kick in until 2025 or 26 season on the cap.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why is his twit profile picture so bad? Like he's chewing with his mouth open.
You would think he would choose a better picture. I never noticed his pic before. Isn’t this the twerp that was tweeting about jerking off to an NFL player?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a wild over observation just saying the focus should be on the offense first. They can't fix everything in one off season but they can become a better football team on both sides.

It's not actually. You used the word ignore

If Bears focused on helping Fields in the off season and ignored the defense would you be upset?