**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I wonder if Smith was the trade Poles was alluding to that may happen “sooner than later”?

Just pure speculation but this seems like something the Bears would be in on and the article says there were three other suitors

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow! We got Eddie George! He helped turn Derrick Henry from an almost bust into the machine that he is now. This is a very good hire!

its only for OTAs

he goes back to tenn state to headcoach after

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
at this juncture bring back the pinstripe stocking throwbacks or the color rush. jesus christ, fuck Nike too and their Oregon Duck bullshit nonsense.
Only a fan concept. Agreed with bringing back the 1947 throwbacks, nicer than the orange ones

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone is overlooking the fact that Fields is going into year 2 in the same system. Pretty sure it has been widely covered that he is way ahead of where he was last year

this is even worse than Lambert's used twitter paste laziness
I don't think the point was he's going into year 2. I think the point of the article was how big of a difference that it could be. Honestly, one of Lambert's better works.

I wonder if Smith was the trade Poles was alluding to that may happen “sooner than later”?

Just pure speculation but this seems like something the Bears would be in on and the article says there were three other suitors
It was not Smith. It was Carl Lawson with the Jets, but the Jets are keeping him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think the point was he's going into year 2. I think the point of the article was how big of a difference that it could be. Honestly, one of Lambert's better works.

It was not Smith. It was Carl Lawson with the Jets, but the Jets are keeping him.

Where did you see this?