**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
we don’t know if he fits the scheme or not. Only players who don’t end up on the Bears don’t fit the scheme. Whoever does is a perfect scheme, locker room and organizational fit and a great player even if they’re bad.

Obviously this is false since the Bears went after McGlinchey and lost.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

**OFFICAIL** Bears Offseason News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!​

Is this the correct thread I clicked? I’m fkn confused

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Kinda think we may need a tackle. ?‍♂️
What about the RT they had playing guard last yr? Adding OT and moving TJ would be a plus for this OL, drafting aT for this OL would be a plus for this OL. Different ways to skin the cat, just get the best guy, whichever one that is at the pick you have.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What about the RT they had playing guard last yr? Adding OT and moving TJ would be a plus for this OL, drafting aT for this OL would be a plus for this OL. Different ways to skin the cat, just get the best guy, whichever one that is at the pick you have.

You mean the one who was bad at tackle but awesome at guard? Sure….

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is annoying to get in a ffb league and get your money stolen from you because it's happened to me but not sure where this comes from since it's already been confirmed that nobody got there money stolen from them in the CCS league i ran. Everyone knows it was just the #1 CCS clown @Anytime23 on here lying once again. From what i here that clown is still on here talking about me every single week and i put him on ignore months ago. I'm still in his head.

I also haven't been on here clogging up any threads since i put that clown and his puppets on ignore but every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY, there's remy vortex's going on on CCS.

Now go run away mad and get in ANOTHER vortex.
So you admit you clogged the boards running on with dumb shit that had nothing to do with football but yet crying that I am discussing actual football.

Like I said Glass House. You are the last person to chastise anyone on this as when all your whiny non football dumb shit was going on I just scrolled past it rather than cry about it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You mean the one who was bad at tackle but awesome at guard? Sure….
You mean his 2 starts at tackle after starting half the season on IR with a back injury under a different system and coaching staff?
The guy that allowed 2 sacks at RT in 35 games in college?
Forgive me if I don't draw an absolute conclusion from that.