**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes i admit i did that but you do it every single day, multiple times a day, but i stopped and you can't. It's an issue and annoying to most on here. You go on for pages and pages and pages about stupid shit that might be football but hardly ever Bears football.
If it’s annoying to you (which I understand), then just scroll past it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you also teach classes on how to stick your nose far up @Anytime23 asshole?
Did you accuse your teachers of being homos and kiss asses when they corrected your homework or did you turn into a whiny bitch after you dropped out of middle school?

Nice to know you still wear the tin foil cap for Fattytime and the CLOWN Crew!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If it’s annoying to you (which I understand), then just scroll past it.
I do scroll past it but it's still annoying when you come to a thread that you see there's a few more pages then last time you checked and you're hoping it's Bears news in the offseason and it's just another remy vortex. If it's a me problem and not a you problem then why are you so worried about how i feel about it? I don't like it so i said something and if you don't mind it then don't mind it by yourself.

All i really need from you is for you to let me know when i spell things incorrectly or not punctuate correctly. Thnx

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes i admit i did that but you do it every single day, multiple times a day, but i stopped and you can't. It's an issue and annoying to most on here. You go on for pages and pages and pages about stupid shit that might be football but hardly ever Bears football.

You sure you stopped

Do you also teach classes on how to stick your nose far up @Anytime23 asshole?

What does @Anytime23's asshole have to do with Bears football?

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How is this guy in positive liked post territory?

Sometimes you disappoint me CCS.
Because he spent an entire year posting half naked pics of hot female celebrities and all the mouth breathers who have never seen a tit IRL gave him likes.

Not to mention no friend having losers like @dabears70 and @Leomaz giving him likes when he argues with me. All of my punching bags on CCS love to jerk each other.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You sure you stopped

What does @Anytime23's asshole have ro do with Bears football?
Good job trying to spin it like you do every other time you get called out for being wrong about something but there's no vortex going on because there will be no replying to anyone. You are the vortex king for meaningless discussions on CCS.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMFAO.

BTW, what could be more Bears related than talking about Aaron Rodgers?
Hasn't he owned the Bears for years now?

Considering Lions havent won a playoff game in 31 years would say he has owned the Lions too.

Is being 8-18 against him make you feel accomplished? And yed I know Bears are 5-24 but pretending you guys are so much better is laughable.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Good job trying to spin it like you do every other time you get called out for being wrong about something but there's no vortex going on because there will be no replying to anyone. You are the vortex king for meaningless discussions on CCS.

This is another post not about Bears football. Please stop derailing the thread given you think it is annoying.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering Lions havent won a playoff game in 31 years would say he has owned the Lions too.

Is being 8-18 against him make you feel accomplished? And yed I know Bears are 5-24 but pretending you guys are so much better is laughable.
Recency bias. The Lions are ultimately the ones that sent him packing, you can thank them if you finally win a game against GB this year. Plus, Lions are 10-10 over the last ten years vs GB. Bears are 3-17. Ouch!!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Recency bias. The Lions are ultimately the ones that sent him packing, you can thank them if you finally win a game against GB this year. Plus, Lions are 10-10 over the last ten years vs GB. Bears are 3-17. Ouch!!
What the lions playoff record? How about division titles? Sounds good. At least you got doink doink and maybe slightly less terrible last 10 years. Don't forget 0-16

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Oh so you are cherry picking rather than looking at your whole record against him. He still owns you too sorry.