**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh so you are cherry picking rather than looking at your whole record against him. He still owns you too sorry.
lol, 10-10 over the last ten years, swept them last year. so, nope.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I like wright. Wish we still had that early second. Hoping for a trade down. Would t mind dropping all the way to the 20s for extra 2nds this year or a first next year. Alot of talent going to be available in the 2nd this year.

If the rumors of seattle wanting to draft a QB are true and levis/richardson last to #9, you could probably get #20 + #37 and filler from them.

That would be very intriguing, imo. I'd do it, but you'd probably miss out on all 3 of the top OT's then.

Think it may be much more likely they trade one of those late 2nd's + picks next year to move up to the late first/early 2nd.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the rumors of seattle wanting to draft a QB are true and levis/richardson last to #9, you could probably get #20 + #37 and filler from them.

That would be very intriguing, imo. I'd do it, but you'd probably miss out on all 3 of the top OT's then.

Think it may be much more likely they trade one of those late 2nd's + picks next year to move up to the late first/early 2nd.

I make that trade in a heartbeat.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A bears fan pretending to be a Lions fan is also pretending like the Lions are the reason why Aaron Rodgers wants out of GB...

I just don't understand some of the performances that happen on CCS. Who one day wakes up and decides that they want to look like a fucking idiot in front of a bunch of strangers and get nothing out of it?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol, 10-10 over the last ten years, swept them last year. so, nope.

You are so dumb. The topic was Aaron Rodgers owning teams. Your numbers are Lions vs Pack not Rodgers vs Lions as you are including games Rodgers did not play in. This should be obvious because Lions only have 8 wins against him in total so couldnt possibly have 10 wins in last 10 years.

So as a matter of fact, yall are 8-18 against Rodgers overall. 7-10 against him last 10 years as he missed both games in 2017 and one game in 2013 which are the 3 wins you are using to get to 10-10.

Why dont you cherry pick some more? Hey yall are 3-0 last 3 meetings. LMFAO.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Richardson is not making it to #9. Levis is a possibility though

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think the Bears will move down a little in the 1st round to get picks and then take Wright who is there choice all along.
Or Bro Jones, JSN or Van Ness. Trade down a handful of spots and find a way to move up in the second round.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are so dumb. The topic was Aaron Rodgers owning teams. Your numbers are Lions vs Pack not Rodgers vs Lions as you are including games Rodgers did not play in. This should be obvious because Lions only have 8 wins against him in total so couldnt possibly have 10 wins in last 10 years.

So as a matter of fact, yall are 8-18 against Rodgers overall. 7-10 against him last 10 years as he missed both games in 2017 and one game in 2013 which are the 3 wins you are using to get to 10-10.

Why dont you cherry pick some more? Hey yall are 3-0 last 3 meetings. LMFAO.
This is true, and the Bears are 0-3 in the last three, thanks for pointing that out!!