**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
It seems to me there are several high potential Ts in this draft. I am very hopeful Poles trades down to the mid to late teens and garners 1-2 more picks in the 2-3 round range. This is what will improve our team the most.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
While i think Paris at #9 would be probably the best pick possible, i actually wouldn't be surprised one tiny bit if Poles doesn't think that a top 10 pick (or maybe even a first rounder) should be spent on an o-lineman. For one, we know he prides himself on finding gems later. Second, the outside zone scheme doesn't require super-studs to be effective as a unit. I woldn't be surprised at all if Poles grabs a D-lineman or even one of the cornerbacks considering the defense needs the help and we have Eberflus as the HC.
I agree with you and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have Gonzalez rated as one of their "blue players". I also wouldn't be surprised if Wilson drops to 9 and the Bears grab him there

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Fair point. I'm on board with Paris at #9, I just don't get the impression that Poles is necessarily thinking he needs to spend that pick on a tackle.
We really don’t know what he thinks. For all we know he thinks even Braxton jones blows but doesn’t have a replacement yet. All we do is speculate as best we can.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
how do you know who the BPA is? Every year this happens. People assume they know a players value because of the mocks they’ve seen. When those mocks in reality mean shit
I don't know shit about the draft