**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
This was always the only reason that made sense for the Eagles to trade up one spot. People bitching that the Bears should have got more or that they didn't know who the Eagles wanted are delusional. Poles essentially made something out of nothing.

Edit
It was genius really, probably convinced Howie that were teams trying to jump them for Carter.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm not a big Baker Mayfield fan (quite the opposite in fact), but honestly for both QBs to overthrow the TE makes me wonder if they're both expecting the TE to be a little further upfield.
I think they both have dumb names and that's probably why they can't connect with TEs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was genius really, probably convinced Howie that were teams trying to jump them for Carter.
Wouldn't surprise me if there was. Here's where I mention the Lions along with the Bucs, Cowboys and Nocockneto tells me how it's impossible since the Lions could have just taken him at 6 like it's mutually exclusive.

That said, I doubt the Bear were willing to move past 10 and lose what was apparently their target so still free pick for Poles.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Billings is what i expected. A massive human that will be hard to move off the point
Definitely a Keith Traylor vibe about him. He is listed at 6'1" 311.
That was his weight at the combine in 2016 so...yeah, no.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not a big Baker Mayfield fan (quite the opposite in fact), but honestly for both QBs to overthrow the TE makes me wonder if they're both expecting the TE to be a little further upfield.
Orrrr they both just suck and TB has the worst QB room in the league. Not surprising after Brady leaves

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thats great and all, maybe he should have gotten the flu for the superbowl instead of fumbling, only getting 60 yards with no tds, the crying all by himself in the janitor's quarters while his team mates celebrated a championship victory without him.
Most superstars talk a team game, but still tend to be happiest when they’re the main reason for a victory. He was way down the list that day.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Every season Bruce Feldman of The Athletic puts together his list of the top 100 athletic freaks in college football. The Bears drafted 4 of them.

“26. Roschon Johnson, Texas, running back​

This guy is just an outstanding all-around football player. He breaks tackles to pick up third downs, taking direct snaps out of the Wildcat, can run away from linebackers or take on defensive ends. The 6-2, 223-pound senior has seamlessly transitioned from college quarterback to running back, and has a per carry average of 5.5 (1,636 yards on 299 carries with 18 touchdowns). He also has 42 receptions for 293 yards (7.0 YPR) with two more touchdowns. This offseason, Johnson has packed on 5 more pounds of muscle but continued to get faster, hitting 22.6 mph on the GPS, making him one of Texas’ fastest players.

42. Noah Sewell, Oregon, linebacker​

The 2020 Pac-12 freshman defensive player of the year followed that with another big season, finishing second in the Pac-12 with 114 total tackles, 37 more than any other Duck. Sewell, a former high school quarterback, also had 8.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, five pass breakups and two forced fumbles. The 6-2, 260-pound junior has great movement skills, topping out at 20.85 mph on the GPS. He also bench pressed 425 this offseason, did 655 pounds on the sumo deadlift and power-cleaned 345.

54. Tyler Scott, Cincinnati, wide receiver/kick returner​

Scott’s burst gave opponents fits all season long, catching 30 passes for 520 yards and five touchdowns. At 5-9 1/2, 185 pounds, he clocked a 4.29 40 to go with a 40 1/2-inch vertical jump and did 11 feet on the broad jump. In addition, Scott squatted 600 pounds and did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press and maxed out at 345.

83. Gervon Dexter, Florida, defensive tackle​

He was a bright spot in a down year for Florida, making 51 tackles and four TFLs. This is a huge man who moves well at 6-5 1/2, 313 pounds with 24 percent body fat. Dexter squats 655 pounds and benches 425. “Gervon is a unique body type with an elite mixture of height, length and muscle makeup,” strength coach Mark Hocke said. “He’s strong enough to hold the point and quick enough to affect the QB, making him an every down QB nightmare.”