**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Sports Illustrated’s Matt Verderame recently evaluated all of the first-round selections from the 2021 draft class and made predictions for who among them — 19 of 32 — are expected to have their fifth-year optionspicked up when decisions are made next May. For Fields, he projects Bears general manager Ryan Poles to have an “easy decision.”

“There’s a world where Fields flops this year, and then the Bears have a tough call on their hands,” Verderame admitted in his May 29 article. “However, considering all the progress Fields made in his second season, the more likely scenario is that general manager Ryan Poles has an easy decision in front of him. As a second-year quarterback, Fields accounted for 3,385 yards and 25 touchdowns, finishing ninth in MVP balloting.”

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Sports Illustrated’s Matt Verderame recently evaluated all of the first-round selections from the 2021 draft class and made predictions for who among them — 19 of 32 — are expected to have their fifth-year optionspicked up when decisions are made next May. For Fields, he projects Bears general manager Ryan Poles to have an “easy decision.”

“There’s a world where Fields flops this year, and then the Bears have a tough call on their hands,” Verderame admitted in his May 29 article. “However, considering all the progress Fields made in his second season, the more likely scenario is that general manager Ryan Poles has an easy decision in front of him. As a second-year quarterback, Fields accounted for 3,385 yards and 25 touchdowns, finishing ninth in MVP balloting.”

If Fields flops this year, I dont think it is a tough call. He will have went from someone who earned MVP votes to someone who regressed when better talent was around him.

NFL average offenses scored nearly 22 pts a game last year. I would offer that if Chicago isnt an above-average scoring offense, then you go into the next offseason with Fields on the fourth year of his contract with no guarantees that he is in a Bears uniform the following year.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If they are listed in no particular order, you're good to go otherwise I need to scuffle a few names around.
1. Alshon Forte
2. Devin Tillman
3. Brian Peppers
4. Charles Hester
5. Adolph Urlacher
6. Kyle Marshall
7.Julius Mack
8. Brandon Long
9. Jeffery Jeffery
10. Matt Cutler

Better?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That doesn't seem very far away, especially since I'll be busy with 3 summer birthdays for my keeds. Wife and I should have only been allowed to communicate via phone during the months of September and October.
The best part of the tweet is now I can mark on my calendar when Adam Schefter said the season starts, and check to see if it's starting when we reach that date

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The best part of the tweet is now I can mark on my calendar when Adam Schefter said the season starts, and check to see if it's starting when we reach that date
41HxQ5cYM0L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
1. Alshon Forte
2. Devin Tillman
3. Brian Peppers
4. Charles Hester
5. Adolph Urlacher
6. Kyle Marshall
7.Julius Mack
8. Brandon Long
9. Jeffery Jeffery