**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Absolutely. Doesn't mean we should root for humans to be killed. But I do feel like this is more a stab at Jay Cutler the person for being a bad QB than it is just any random hunter shooting down a random deer in the woods. So whatever..
I guess "Bambi" is now considered a "woke" movie.

I'm not going to root for Jay Cutler to die but it wouldn't be tragic if he's out hunting Moose, trips over a beaver, impales himself on an antler and gets is rotting corpse eaten by a coyote.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I guess "Bambi" is now considered a "woke" movie.

I'm not going to root for Jay Cutler to die but it wouldn't be tragic if he's out hunting Moose, trips over a beaver, impales himself on an antler and gets is rotting corpse eaten by a coyote.
Would it be tragic if the same thing happened to someone you know and were very fond of?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
In Feb of 1989 a Cheetah was charged with Manslaughter for killing a 28 year old man in Gobabis Namibia. The creature was found guilty, but the verdict was overturned in Superior court. The reason for the ruling was given as "the jury of humans was not qualified to determine the loftroung of the animal".

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fair point but when he says "by anything capable" that would include humans which would indeed be murder. At any point, do we really need to wish a human being to die because they hunt animals? Are we valuing the life of mountain lions the same as humans?
Not when I say “mauled” which 99.9% of the time is used to describe attacks by animal.

I see zero value in the life of those who trophy hunt. Who pick off beautiful creatures from long distances for sport. I prefer to see these people locked up for eternity but you can’t do that so the next best thing is the animal kingdoms justice.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not when I say “mauled” which 99.9% of the time is used to describe attacks by animal.

I see zero value in the life of those who trophy hunt. Who pick off beautiful creatures from long distances for sport. I prefer to see these people locked up for eternity but you can’t do that so the next best thing is the animal kingdoms justice.
And in places where it is illegal and the animals are protected, violators should be charged with the maximum crime. Where it is legal, maybe you should use that steam to get your point across in a more civilized way that i dunno might be more effective? At the bare minimum, how about write your local politician a letter voicing your concerns?

You make a valid point. Problem is people are more concerned about stupid shit like manufacturing paper straws because a sea turtle video went viral... all while manufacturing plastic cups in place of paper because it looks cool and fancy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And in places where it is illegal and the animals are protected, violators should be charged with the maximum crime. Where it is legal, maybe you should use that steam to get your point across in a more civilized way that i dunno might be more effective? At the bare minimum, how about write your local politician a letter voicing your concerns?

You make a valid point. Problem is people are more concerned about stupid shit like manufacturing paper straws because a sea turtle video went viral... all while manufacturing plastic cups in place of paper because it looks cool and fancy.
Sorry I’m too busy not drinking bud light and unsubscribing to Disney +

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You may disagree with hunting for sport. But to suggest someone should be murdered over it when it is perfectly legal is ridiculous.

Curious how your opinion would evolve if instead of it being a human hunting an animal, it was an alien/non-human intelligence hunting humans for sport? Would that be acceptable or nah?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Got to imagine you have to be some 5’5” fat ass like @Spartan to feel joy everytime you walk into your home decorated with dead animal heads

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If murdering humans for sport were legal then it would be ok!
So why are you not vegan again? Why do you justify salivating over a nice juicy steak that was brutally killed when there is plenty of nice green vegetables and lentils to fill you up with all the carbs and protein you need?