***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Looks like Shoen sleeps in till noon while Poles is busy waking up before the birds have even caught their first worm.

Another huge win by the McCaskeys

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Poles gets to work while it's still dark out tho. At this time of year in that light it's at least 730 when Schoen arrives. Poles has already created a full draft board, signed three ERFAs, and done 8 total sets of deadlifts and squats by 730.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Caldwell met him already waiting inside Halas hall and said he was ready to interview asap, had reservations at 11am for dinner, and would be turning in right after watching a few episodes of Matlock at 3pm.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Also interesting of Pace vs Poles.

KC went Creed instead vs Teven

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry HOMERS but what i'm seeing from Schoen screams top tier GM. Look at the efficiency of him getting out of the Wrangler, bag already in hand, takes a quick glance of the landscape and goes off to the building.

The clunky and unathletic Ryan Poles first cries about the cold, takes out two large bags(doesn't seem like efficient packing) and then pauses for a couple seconds to look at something.

Inefficient. Slower processing. Cant handle Bear weather.

Sorry guys, not a great start.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sorry HOMERS but what i'm seeing from Schoen screams top tier GM. Look at the efficiency of him getting out of the Wrangler, bag already in hand, takes a quick glance of the landscape and goes off to the building.

The clunky and unathletic Ryan Poles first cries about the cold, takes out two large bags(doesn't seem like efficient packing) and then pauses for a couple seconds to look at something.

Jeep=overcompensation for low masculinity Schoen. Probably also has four different Jobox prominently displayed with no tools in them. Dude could not bench four plates even and was lucky it wasn't very windy outside when he arrived. Hard pass.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jeep=overcompensation for low masculinity Schoen. Probably also has four different Jobox prominently displayed with no tools in them. Dude could not bench four plates even and was lucky it wasn't very windy outside when he arrived. Hard pass.
Sweating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I beg to differ. The Giants GM, Scheon, first shows up 5 days after being hired what appears to be some time around midday, turns the wrong way getting out of his poorly manufactured Chrysler product , seeming to not know which way the building he works in even is. He ignores the camera refusing to acknowledge the fans and is dressed in poorly fitting khaki pants that scream social introvert.

Meanwhile Poles smartly backs his hand crafted Merceds Benz in to his spot before the break of dawn arriving in athletic apparel , steps out taking note of the temperature and windchill with his keen senses, grabs the mountains of research he has done since signing his contract with the Bears and his tailored suit to change into after his morning exercise routine before the staff arrives at Halas Hall. He proceeds in the correct direction towards the building while giving a warm greeting to the Bears fanbase as he prepares for the first day in the process of creating the next Super Bowl championship Bears team, all less than 24 hrs after being hired.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Caldwell met him already waiting inside Halas hall and said he was ready to interview asap, had reservations at 11am for dinner, and would be turning in right after watching a few episodes of Matlock at 3pm.
I feel he enjoys Murder she wrote right after a few episodes of Sanford and Son