***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"the most thorough conducted in the league this month"
Like he would know. He doesn't even know what's really happening at Halas Hall, but he thinks he knows about the rest of the openings? ok

Sounds like someone lazily seeing how many people they interviewed and automatically using that as thorough. Ed Dodds backed out and said they aren't asking the right questions.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Is OP @Grimson going to call the Dan Quinn hiring today or do I need too.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
All I can say is this is great news..For once, the Bears didn't fuck around and wind up left out.
Poles is already doing his job.

BTW... @Grimson hit a Grand Slam!
Good move for George McCaskey! Can't wait for Poles to hire his own coach now. Bears are doing this right!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand this claim that it was the most thorough in the whole entire league when he has literally no source inside Halas Hall and then he's going to act like he has literally eyes and ears being literally flies on the walls of other teams board rooms? Shaking my head at this absolutely ridiculous bull****!

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Ted Phillips is a business man. I think it is good that he sticks around for the Arlington project from a business point of view. I think George McCaskey said he was going to retire. I am ok with his focus being the new stadium sight. In Poles, we now have a football man with great credentials and potential running our football operations.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone hear a time for a press conference yet ?

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand this claim that it was the most thorough in the whole entire league when he has literally no source inside Halas Hall and then he's going to act like he has literally eyes and ears being literally flies on the walls of other teams board rooms? Shaking my head at this absolutely ridiculous bull****!
Literally

• Haha
Reactions: chi