???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Lol ? ok. Mitch was a bum slayer and when they asked him to read the entire field, removed boots/rollouts., he came unglued. This ignorant take that Fields cannot red defenses is r3tarded.
whats ignorant? why use that word? Both guys cant read defenses.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Lol ? ok. Mitch was a bum slayer and when they asked him to read the entire field, removed boots/rollouts., he came unglued. This ignorant take that Fields cannot red defenses is r3tarded.
It's all they got. Well, and his skin color.

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
What did Fields rank passing last year? What was his rating? I know the answer. How much time did Fields have in the pocket? I know but do you?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Aaaallll righty then. Time to play some FFXIV, while the game is going in the background.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The entire team looks like they're sleepwalking through this last preseason. If they were established team, then I wouldn't care but coming off a 3-14 season, they look collectively terrible save for a moment here or there.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did Fields rank passing last year? What was his rating? I know the answer. How much time did Fields have in the pocket? I know but do you?
Idc what you think you know, you’ve already told me, without telling, me you are not objectively judging the offense.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I get its still a football game but just how prepared do you think teams get for preseason games?
Eberflus said they were going to do a little game planning for this game in preparation for week 1, and it looked like the entire team must have slept walked through the meeting. Sure, it's pre-season, but there was a noticeable difference in energy levels between these two teams, on both sides of the ball. It just feels like a wasted opportunity to get better, because it didn't feel like anybody took it seriously. At least, that was the vibe I was getting.