???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
They bring up race because you hate Justin Fields. If you hate Justin Fields then you must hate him because he's black, not because he sucks....you know because he does suck.
When did this mental illness start? When I diss Fields its as a QB nothing more. If he check down more he will be ok. I dont see improvement though in terms of reading coverages.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately it really did
He’s just gonna be a dude that will struggle often but show flashes. It’s just not going to be a fun season again it seems.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
They bring up race because you hate Justin Fields. If you hate Justin Fields then you must hate him because he's black, not because he sucks....you know because he does suck.

You can't even touch your toes or see your own dick. You probably shouldn't be saying that any athletes that made it to the highest level sucks lol

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
He’s just gonna be a dude that will struggle often but show flashes. It’s just not going to be a fun season again it seems.
Lmao you don’t have to tell me what he is I see it clear as day, he looks bad. He just got burned by a back up TE coming off a block.