???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Allen still playing while Fields is put on ice after one hit. Which one needs the work?
You are aware that the Bills' backup is also named Allen, right? Kyle Allen.

I know most 'Bears fans' are stupid, but damn, you guys are really playing the stereotypes today.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When did this mental illness start? When I diss Fields its as a QB nothing more. If he check down more he will be ok. I dont see improvement though in terms of reading coverages.
It's all they have to counter with. They can't counter with facts or stats so they just go with race.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't like that Tyson Bagent looks so much better than Justin Fields. I really don't. I know it means nothing, but I just don't like how much more comfortable he looks.
a) you have pancake nipples
b) you're a cuck
c) you have shitty football takes
d) you're a pussy because you have me on ignore but let everyone else shit on you daily

fuck you

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I don't like that Tyson Bagent looks so much better than Justin Fields. I really don't. I know it means nothing, but I just don't like how much more comfortable he looks.

Are you referring to the RuNnInG BaCk that misses a wide open RoJo last week and just ran in another touchdown?

Dumbass

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where's BaBaBanBan when you need him? This place is absolutely brutal. You can't even talk about the game on here. Me and @Anytime23 were suspended for MUCH less last week.

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Bagent winning w the scrubs lets go lol. Who wins the #2 Job and do we keep Walker or Peterman?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Did he seriously just miss RoJo for a second straight week?