***OFFICAIL*** NFL WEEK 15 Around The League IGT (⭐️UPDATE⭐️: MULTIPLE GAMES RESCHEDULED)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Grimson , in light of recent developments is there any chance that you will be producing a new chart?

Yes sir. I was hoping to have the updated chart in the OP before your day room rec time at your retirement community but alas I have failed. It will be updated ASAP and I apologize for letting u down. ?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
@greg23 900 views already.

Now I'll pull your string and wait for one of your 3 canned Special person responses lol.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So now there is football 8 of the next 10 days so that’s cool

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So now there is football 8 of the next 10 days so that’s cool

Yeah the most boring sport to watch on TV has more airtime... big win for Roger Goodell!

Imagine enjoying watching a singular NFL broadcast lmfao. You're literally watching 13.5 minutes of actual play wrapped into a 4 hour commercial.

I am not surprised that retards on this site do not understand or recognize this.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Yeah the most boring sport to watch on TV has more airtime... big win for Roger Goodell!

Imagine enjoying watching a singular NFL broadcast lmfao. You're literally watching 13.5 minutes of actual play wrapped into a 4 hour commercial.

I am not surprised that retards on this site do not understand or recognize this.

Wow.....we agree