***OFFICAIL*** NFL WEEK 15 Around The League IGT (⭐️UPDATE⭐️: MULTIPLE GAMES RESCHEDULED)

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this supposed to be a dig at Fields or something? Sooo obsessed.
Lol...it wasn't a dig because I posted a couple of minutes after the game started....but what do you know?

A guy in his second start ever has 2 passing TDs vs the Packers. Fields has never done this.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Lol...it wasn't a dig because I posted a couple of minutes after the game started....but what do you know?

A guy in his second start ever has 2 passing TDs vs the Packers. Fields has never done this.
You need to see someone and get some help. Your obsession is something else. I legit am wondering if someone should alert the cops how bad you are obsessed with Fields. Kind of scared for Justin's safety with a total crackpot like you out there.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Kmet should be benched....he is one of the worst TE in a starting line up

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I like how u act like it's all one dude...look at the catch Andrews makes...no way in hell Kmet does that. Look at the blocking he has received...last time I checked, Fields was getting hit damn near every play and the pressure rate was highest recorded all season. Also his receivers seem to get open with 2 to 3 yard Halos....not tiny windows on every play

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like how u act like it's all one dude...look at the catch Andrews makes...no way in hell Kmet does that.
I was actually thinking of the same thing when watching Andrews. If the ball isn't perfectly placed, Kmet cant seem to make the catch. But i guess thats the difference between an elite TE and a low end starter.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also watching guys like Gage Jr...crazy TD catch and just made another jumping cacth....no way AR12 makes those plays

Liked Posts:

Shitty take as usual. Fields did in fact do that last week dumbass.

What do you think about Kyler Murray being winless against the lions in a season…..Fields has never done this.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah immediately when you said that I scratched my head.

You’re a fucking ****** dude lmao
Nothing to get mad about. The Ravens are better than the Bears. But once again a UDFA in his second start ever looks better than Fields did against the same team.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

This is defecately a strong take