*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

Username

Liked Posts:
Poles looks like a baby. A tweener. How are Men supposed to follow someone who looks younger than their sons?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This is business leader motivational book type stuff. Servant heart leadership, etc.
This is a great way to put it. I'll admit, only listened for about 5 minutes and was like "and that's enough middle management corporate speak for the day".

Not saying either of these guys won't do good, great, meh or poor, just have no interest in listening to something that could be an entire segment and more of the "useless sound montage" from the Le Batard Show with Stugotz.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Sounds like Bernsie is quite amused with this.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
All they need to do is limp into the playoffs at least one time in 4 years and they will keep the suckers watching lol

Username

Liked Posts:
Someone needs to ask why wasn't Harbaugh interviewed. Needs to be asked right in front of Elderpuss, just to set the tone.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a joke. I'm just tried of hearing about the whys. I'll reserve judgement until we see the product, but from what I've heard so far doesn't inspire confidence TBH

Can't put my finger on Eberflus - he likes to talk. Can recite lots of leadership philosophies and seems to have a vision albeit it seems a bit corny.

We will find out
I will say this right/wrong he has an idea of an identity. I like him a lot more than I did.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Justin Fields is a gonner....
facepalm-really.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There’s really nothing they could’ve said in this presser that would satisfy some people. It is what it is

Yeah Bears fans want him to lay out his entire plan and philosophy for them and all the other 31 teams to hear. Then if he did they would whine that he is telling other teams how to beat them.