*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
does he have an opinion of our history and tradition of not having a competent QB since Sid Luckman?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Basically, "same as defense," he said.---High effort. Take care of the ball.

Someone asked if Justin Fields is a franchise quarterback, and he responded that they've not evaluated yet, and that every player will undergo the same evaluation. Oof.

Media throwing them both softballs, trying to get them to talk at all about Fields, and neither one is swinging.
Nobody in the organization has wanted to say anything about Fields since the season ended. They are all tip toeing around the subject and going out of their way to avoid giving any praise to Fields. It's really weird and makes you wonder whats been going on behind the scenes with him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Looks like George stepped in it again lol lol so predictable

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
"Push them to places they couldn't go to themselves and that is what you do as a coach" ..I like it.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Nobody in the organization has wanted to say anything about Fields since the season ended. They are all tip toeing around the subject and going out of their way to avoid giving any praise to Fields. It's really weird and makes you wonder whats been going on behind the scenes with him.

He left a lot of plays on the field and his vision suspect, I like the kid and think he is extremely talented but he needs a lot development work.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm still waiting for someone to mention SB as a goal