*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why did you want to come to Chicago?

Poles: "The history of this place." Championship potential. George sold him on it, he says.
That's always the go to answer and is a total cop out

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who would come to this organization and not expect Fields to be the franchise QB? Interesting comments.
Or...bear with me...maybe he hasn't actually evaluated him yet? You might have heard of a player, but that's different than watching his film, seeing him in practice, talking to your coaches and scouts. How about let him do his job?

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Interesting Presser. Not sure what to think. uuughhh...

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't worry guys. We know super bowl winning teams "win" the introductory coach presser

Thats what its all about

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Or...bear with me...maybe he hasn't actually evaluated him yet? You might have heard of a player, but that's different than watching his film, seeing him in practice, talking to your coaches and scouts. How about let him do his job?
Did he go into two interviews for head coach of the Chicago Bears and not look at Justin Fields film prior?

It could be that he simply keeps his cards close to the vest, which, O.K., annoying, but fine. But that's different than saying, "Maybe he hasn't actually evaluated him yet," which is ridiculous.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Poles is excited about using analytics. Nice.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Do coaches ever say anything interesting. I remember why I never bother listening to any of their press conferences. They say a lot, but say nothing. Coach speak all over.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't be CCS without dickripping over nothing
Stop cunting over ripped dicks. You keep acting like this is your first week on CCS. At what point do you stopped being shocked that fans who have endured decades of incompetence and losing are tired of talk and hype and just want to see results?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop cunting over ripped dicks. You keep acting like this is your first week on CCS. At what point do you stopped being shocked that fans who have endured decades of incompetence and losing are tired of talk and hype and just want to see results?

What results do you expect in an introductory presser