**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Concerned that Jenkins snap % has steadily gone down each week, he only played 1/3 of the snaps yesterday after playing half in week 1. Patricks not exactly lighting up the RG spot himself, I have no idea why the coaching staff thinks THIS is the best way to handle whatever situation they have.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That guard rotation crap is ridiculous
Did I read that right and they kicked Jenkins out to T ? I like getting Borom off the field as much as I do Mustipher.

EDIT nevermind, he's listed as T. eff me.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting factoid: the Bears are 11-0 in games where Eddie Jackson has an int.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Anyone still think it's a crazy idea that Jenkins will still be traded? It's the only explanation that makes sense at this pt.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did I read that right and they kicked Jenkins out to T ? I like getting Borom off the field as much as I do Mustipher.

EDIT nevermind, he's listed as T. eff me.
I don’t get what they hate about him so much. I mostly ragged on him cause he was a pace pick lol and giving new regime benefit of the doubt. But I like what I see at g and beginning to think they prob fucked up and should have let him play out at rt. It’s stuff like this that makes it easy for me to shit on eberflus and no balls poles

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Concerned that Jenkins snap % has steadily gone down each week, he only played 1/3 of the snaps yesterday after playing half in week 1. Patricks not exactly lighting up the RG spot himself, I have no idea why the coaching staff thinks THIS is the best way to handle whatever situation they have.

Only thing I can think of is that A) they view him as one of the best 5 and B) they want to keep him as fresh as possible so he's got conditioning once he can snap and start at C. The rotation sucks, but that makes SOME sense I guess.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Only thing I can think of is that A) they view him as one of the best 5 and B) they want to keep him as fresh as possible so he's got conditioning once he can snap and start at C. The rotation sucks, but that makes SOME sense I guess.

i hope that’s it. I still hate it but that does appear to be the most likely reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.