**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always thought Shaheen was a DUD BUT at least he caught fades before going on IR

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid is one of the most successful head coaches in the NFL, with a regular-season record of 235-135-1 and a Super Bowl victory.

But what’s next for the Chiefs whenever the 64-year-old retires?

#TRIGGER WARNING

1664589968368.png

One league source predicted an eventual succession plan for the Chiefs involving senior assistant and quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy, the former Chicago Bears head coach, eventually succeeding Reid.

“Matt is someone that Andy has a lot of confidence in, and he’s highly respected by the entire organization,” a source said. “I could see this happening in a few more years. For now, Andy is all in with what he’s doing, and I don’t foresee a change during the offseason.”

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

#TRIGGER WARNING

View attachment 22957

One league source predicted an eventual succession plan for the Chiefs involving senior assistant and quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy, the former Chicago Bears head coach, eventually succeeding Reid.

“Matt is someone that Andy has a lot of confidence in, and he’s highly respected by the entire organization,” a source said. “I could see this happening in a few more years. For now, Andy is all in with what he’s doing, and I don’t foresee a change during the offseason.”
And it’ll look 10x better than it did in Chicago because of Mahomes.

If ever there came a time where the Nagster was required to develop a QB it would all fall apart.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
DJ Moore's dead cap hit would be around 22m if traded so pretty unlikely.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s just having fun out there

Status
Not open for further replies.