**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
With a much better pass blocking OL, Kmet would look a lot better. Still not elite, but he’d be looked at it in a different light. He has to chip a lot and there have been a bunch of times that Fields just plain doesn’t see him or delivers a bad ball. I mean, Fields hasn’t even thrown for 300 yards. It’s his failing his receivers more than them failing him

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
With a much better pass blocking OL, Kmet would look a lot better. Still not elite, but he’d be looked at it in a different light. He has to chip a lot and there have been a bunch of times that Fields just plain doesn’t see him or delivers a bad ball. I mean, Fields hasn’t even thrown for 300 yards. It’s his failing his receivers more than them failing him
True, that one he threw right to Kmet's hands in the Packer game was totally on Fields.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
True, that one he threw right to Kmet's hands in the Packer game was totally on Fields.
That’s one play for Fields lol

He’s missed him on several occasions either not seeing him or throwing a bad ball. Kmet is better than a lot of fans give him credit for that’s for. Like I said, he’s not elite by any means, but he’s a good TE.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I haven't given up on him but yah.
Same. He, much like most of the players on offense, have been disappointing so far to start the season. The season is still young so I hope that a few months from now, we're laughing about how god awful they were collectively to start the season. But man, I thought a 23 year old, 3rd year tight end would've been a bigger factor by now. I have to remind myself though he's still young enough where he could've been drafted this year. Just want him to start showing us something, give us some hope.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s one play for Fields lol

He’s missed him on several occasions either not seeing him or throwing a bad ball. Kmet is better than a lot of fans give him credit for that’s for. Like I said, he’s not elite by any means, but he’s a good TE.
How many TDs has he scored in the years?

Enasic

Liked Posts:
How many TDs has he scored in the years?

Not as many as he should be scoring. I’m not sure your point though. Are you saying kmet is a bad football player? I said he was a good football player and you’re talking about his lack of TDs, so I’m assuming you think he’s bad?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not as many as he should be scoring. I’m not sure your point though. Are you saying kmet is a bad football player? I said he was a good football player and you’re talking about his lack of TDs, so I’m assuming you think he’s bad?
No. I think he’s just a guy. Nothing special. Replaceable etc

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
My issue with kmet is he was given every chance last season to step up and he didn’t. He led the team in rz targets had a number of drops in the end zone, and turned in a giant 0 when it was all said and done despite respectable receiving yards. He plays small.

Status
Not open for further replies.