**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flus is such a Lovie copycat. First he brings back the doghouse. What's next, a beard contest?:ROFLMAO:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Flus doesnt like to blitz so doubt he will be unleashed on the blitz a ton.
You’re absolutely right. I don’t think he’ll come too often per game. I think ‘Flus’ll choose his spots and send the Quan. A few choice blitzes a game, and he’ll straight wreck shit.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I told myself that I would stop watching this as soon as he says something absolutely Special person. I made it 29 seconds. That's not bad for Colin Cowherd. "You see the truth very quickly with quarterbacks"

Sorry, that's Special person.

I took one for the team and listened to it all, he may be correct about Justin not being the guy, but mentions Allen looked good his rookie year and his 2nd year, from the get-go.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I took one for the team and listened to it all, he may be correct about Justin not being the guy, but mentions Allen looked good his rookie year and his 2nd year, from the get-go.
I can name at least 3 QBs that are hot right now that didn't start to look like franchise QBs until year 3. I wouldn't say that anyone "saw the truth very quickly" with any of them.

And yeah, he might be right that Fields isn't the guy. But everyone can say that about every QB and be right 90% of the time. Shitting on young QBs is a pretty safe thing to do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you follow Awful Announcing on Twitter, they constantly call out Colin's lies and hypocrisy. He's a multi-million dollar hot take machine who says whatever comes to his head for the sake of getting views. FS1 is just a worse version of ESPN and should be ignored at all costs.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
If you follow Awful Announcing on Twitter, they constantly call out Colin's lies and hypocrisy. He's a multi-million dollar hot take machine who says whatever comes to his head for the sake of getting views. FS1 is just a worse version of ESPN and should be ignored at all costs.

My favorite part is him shitting on Lance after Lance dumped his daughter post-draft. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.