**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can afford to pay $20 for a Big Mac but doesnt mean the Big Mac is worth it.

It is still an overpay. Just an overpay the Chiefs can afford.
We always do this…. Is it really an overpay when a willing seller and buyer agree to terms? Or is that just the market? If someone wants to pay $20 for a Bic Mac then that’s what it’s worth. Why do people not involved in the transaction get to decide value?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bucs were also the worst defense in the league that year, like Mel Tucker defense bad. Patriots are a belichick team
If the point he’s making is simply “don’t go all in after one game” then I agree. It’s the totality of his season. But I think (hope) most fans get this already.

And yeah that Bucs defense was terrible.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
We always do this…. Is it really an overpay when a willing seller and buyer agree to terms? Or is that just the market? If someone wants to pay $20 for a Bic Mac then that’s what it’s worth. Why do people not involved in the transaction get to decide value?
So what happens after that Big Mac is sold for $20, another Big Mac is sold for $10? Was it “worth” 20 just because someone wanted it, or was it an overpay in the end because they could have gotten it for half the price from someone else?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So what happens after that Big Mac is sold for $20, another Big Mac is sold for $10? Was it “worth” 20 just because someone wanted it, or was it an overpay in the end because they could have gotten it for half the price from someone else?

A. Markets go up and down.
B. Wide receivers are more rare than hamburgers so probably not a good analogy.
C. We don’t know if there were other teams bidding.
D. Now I’m hungry.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
What if remy hadn't eaten in a week because he's actually a billionaire, his yacht sank and he was lost at sea and the other guy hadn't missed any meals, but was kinda hungry while at the airport?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What if remy hadn't eaten in a week because he's actually a billionaire, his yacht sank and he was lost at sea and the other guy hadn't missed any meals, but was kinda hungry while at the airport?
What if your a Lions fan that posts on a Chicago Bears board and gloats every preseason about how great your team is and then disappears once your team shits the bed again??

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What if your a Lions fan that posts on a Chicago Bears board and gloats every preseason about how great your team is and then disappears once your team shits the bed again??
Doooood the lions offense is a lot better than the Teddy Bears! Can't win games without scoring points!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what a cunt

the bucs were a terrible defense, on the road and rolled over at the very start of the game

The Pats were at home and fought back with 14 straight points and in the end still got beat.
I believe the head coach Mike Smith(maybe he was DC) was fired shortly thereafter. Justin did this to the GOAT HC/DC

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I have it on good authority that Remy is a billionaire and would never get lost at sea because he already vortexed a way out of any potential catastrophe

Enasic

Liked Posts:
A. Markets go up and down.
B. Wide receivers are more rare than hamburgers so probably not a good analogy.
C. We don’t know if there were other teams bidding.
D. Now I’m hungry.

A. They do. Generally markets for hamburgers are pretty steady though
B. True
C. Also true
D. For a #1 WR, burger, or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.