**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That’s a big fat fucking no as those players will likely fetch a 1st rounder. Kollman is such a dipshit

I like the idea in concept. Amari Cooper got dumped last year for a 5th because of cap reasons. I have no idea about the value for the players he specifically mentioned. But there’s certainly been scenarios where you can get a quality guy for a mid round pick.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like the idea in concept. Amari Cooper got dumped last year for a 5th because of cap reasons. I have no idea about the value for the players he specifically mentioned. But there’s certainly been scenarios where you can get a quality guy for a mid round pick.

If a player is available for the right price but those 3 won’t be available for cheap. Amari was a salary dump and had just okay stats with the Cowboys when he was traded. Higgins will definitely be a 1st.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If a player is available for the right price but those 3 won’t be available for cheap. Amari was a salary dump and had just okay stats with the Cowboys when he was traded. Higgins will definitely be a 1st.
Yeah I’m not talking about Higgins or any specific player… I’m just saying the concept makes sense if another situation arises.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah I’m not talking about Higgins or any specific player… I’m just saying the concept makes sense if another situation arises.

Yeah I definitely get that. Hold onto these high draft picks and see who’s available for the cheap.

Cooper might be available this off-season as the Browns are in a cap crunch.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney is the #2. They need to get Fields a true #1.

I love Mooney but I’ve definitely seen enough to know he’s not a true #1.
Agree about Mooney, though I would argue a true #1 is not required. I mean,, it would be nice for sure.

But plenty of teams have shown that with an overall competent group of WRs, you can excel. A super stud is not required.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree. I think this offense could be just fine with another #2 WR. I think depth is a bigger problem than just having that "#1" stud WR.

A couple of quality WRs as opposed to one main guy would do wonders for this offense.
Oh yeah, this

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Even just a third for Toney seems like a lot. He is on a rookie deal for 2.5-3.5 more years, I guess.

the chiefs are loaded with picks, they got 2 for poles and also two picks for hill...they can afford to take this sort of risk on a low risk high upside player that would thrive in the chiefs type offense with mahomes slinging it

dennehy

Liked Posts:
the chiefs are loaded with picks, they got 2 for poles and also two picks for hill...they can afford to take this sort of risk on a low risk high upside player that would thrive in the chiefs type offense with mahomes slinging it
Good point., They are incredibly well run.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I can afford to pay $20 for a Big Mac but doesnt mean the Big Mac is worth it.

It is still an overpay. Just an overpay the Chiefs can afford.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I can afford to pay $20 for a Big Mac but doesnt mean the Big Mac is worth it.

It is still an overpay. Just an overpay the Chiefs can afford.
never said it was an overpay, just said they can afford to with all the extra picks at their disposal...

Status
Not open for further replies.