**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I think most are decent comps. I think all the current guys are smaller than the guys they are comped to though. I think the Bears will go after more of a slot guy than Johnston, who I had them after before Claypool. All those other guys would be solid slot guys. Seems like the Bears have been chasing that slot WR all year. Playing Mooney out of place there at times. But I think that's why they have been giving Pettis reps all year. Why they rushed Pringle back and threw him right into major reps. And why both play over Harry and Jones Jr.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is trying to squeeze as much juice out of the Bears/Packers rivalry as he can, while he still can. He's earned the right to twist the knife at this point, but it is totally falling flat for me this year. I don't feel a thing. The "I own you" taunt on national tv did sting at the time, but they're going nowhere fast this season and his time is coming to an end. He'll soon be a distant memory, hopefully retiring with only one ring. Fuck him forever. The expiration date on his schtick is rapidly approaching, if not already passed.

They can take the moral victory for beating the Bears again and claiming the franchise wins record. Who fucking cares? Our path is clear. We will build around Fields and we'll see what happens.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think most are decent comps. I think all the current guys are smaller than the guys they are comped to though. I think the Bears will go after more of a slot guy than Johnston, who I had them after before Claypool. All those other guys would be solid slot guys. Seems like the Bears have been chasing that slot WR all year. Playing Mooney out of place there at times. But I think that's why they have been giving Pettis reps all year. Why they rushed Pringle back and threw him right into major reps. And why both play over Harry and Jones Jr.
As far as projected draft position I think Zay Flowers is a good fit in the third if he's there.

I don't think Kayshon Boutte is really anything like DJ Moore.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Rodgers is trying to squeeze as much juice out of the Bears/Packers rivalry as he can, while he still can. He's earned the right to twist the knife at this point, but it is totally falling flat for me this year. I don't feel a thing. The "I own you" taunt on national tv did sting at the time, but they're going nowhere fast this season and his time is coming to an end. He'll soon be a distant memory, hopefully retiring with only one ring. Fuck him forever. The expiration date on his schtick is rapidly approaching, if not already passed.

They can take the moral victory for beating the Bears again and claiming the franchise wins record. Who fucking cares? Our path is clear. We will build around Fields and we'll see what happens.

He's literally the only person who gives a shit, other than probably Fields who should sit this one out. Rodgers career will be known as an underachiever who happened to own the Bears. Good for that miserable cunt.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Before the season started, I picked the Bears for 5 wins. One of my reasons for that was the Bears lack of depth. The team that came out of camp, did not have enough quality rotational players and reserves to withstand a brutal 14 game stretch before the bye. Every once in a while I am right.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before the season started, I picked the Bears for 5 wins. One of my reasons for that was the Bears lack of depth. The team that came out of camp, did not have enough quality rotational players and reserves to withstand a brutal 14 game stretch before the bye. Every once in a while I am right.
Well not this time bc it is only 13 before the bye.

Pow! Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.