**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is better than 3rd and 10 or 3rd and 16 because Fields got sacked.
None of this matters. Thing will improve. Of course the OL has issues. But how many times did we run for nothing, and then do it again and again. Or get a penalty, and still run. We'll find a balance, I'm not worried. Our OL will improve. Our WR room will improve.

Canth

Liked Posts:

My friend who’s a Washington fan just texted this. The best part is reading the Bears fans ripping this dude. Some people just don’t know shit.

I was like, we turned him down last year. Why would we hire him? We gots a coach.

Isn't that twitter channel generally known as just making shit up anyway? But yeah, the Bears already have both a coach and a GM. I am not saying they cannot or will not change their structure, but didn't the Bears make a big deal about having Poles report directly to McCaskey this time? So, unless that changes, he will not be reporting to whatever person they hire as President of Operations. And Poles is the person that hires and fires the head coach.

Beyond that, the biggest item by far for the new Team President will be to deliver a new stadium and to develop the stadium campus. It should not be to micromanage the GM and his front office.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'll take my chances with Fields and his mobility to make a play over running it.

I believe Fields running it would in fact be included in my saying running the ball is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.