**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
anyone watch the game last night?
glad poles passed on guys like mvs and juju, what a waste
3 targets for juju out of 35 attempts...
7 for mvs and only caught 2 lol
i guess when you have to play against a good secondary this is how they ball out

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i guess when you have to play against a good secondary this is how they ball out

Correct. JuJu has largely been a bum once AB left Pittsburgh and his childish antics are a massive headache for a coach. MVS was never special to begin with.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Careful with mentioning people's Moms man; you're going to pique Zach Wilson's interest!
(I'll see myself out...)
BelatedRealBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd still take JuJu, i think part of him only having 3 targets was because of Mahomes' comment that it'll be a different receiver every week.

I'm really hoping we see a good amount of gameplan going Pringle's way this week out of the slot. He's our best WR after Mooney and it's not even close IMO.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'd still take JuJu, i think part of him only having 3 targets was because of Mahomes' comment that it'll be a different receiver every week.

I'm really hoping we see a good amount of gameplan going Pringle's way this week out of the slot. He's our best WR after Mooney and it's not even close IMO.
I do wonder if its gonna take more time since he was out most of pre-season? He had two targets I remember, one a bomb to the end zone where he was mugged and couldn't get to the ball. But if he's the deep threat, send more passes his way.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I do wonder if its gonna take more time since he was out most of pre-season? He had two targets I remember, one a bomb to the end zone where he was mugged and couldn't get to the ball. But if he's the deep threat, send more passes his way.
He's not the deep threat, that's Hardman and MVS. He should be the slot receiver that makes the tough catches everywhere on the field especially across the middle and maybe get the occasional long ball.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Right now, it looks like the Pack may be down three starting offensive linemen. In a Bears/Packers game take any advantage you can get.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Personally, I think the clock’s ticking until they unleash Skyy Moore in the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.