**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t disagree the playcall was dumb, but to your point they were beating the nickel D?

You have to think that if they line up 2 TE and a fullback the packers go goal line defense. Obviously not a lot of faith the bears OL can win that match up, hence go for a somewhat trick play as they don’t trust the line to win without advantage in numbers.

I am sure that was the logic but dont like the idea of a young team running a bit of an exotic play in such a critical situation. When it is do or die like that keep it simple in my opinion as execution trumps getting too cute IMO.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I am sure that was the logic but dont like the idea of a young team running a bit of an exotic play in such a critical situation. When it is do or die like that keep it simple in my opinion as execution trumps getting too cute IMO.
I agree, also did not like the call. Just stating why I think they didn’t line up vanilla.

If they line up that way and it doesn’t work everyone would be upset about how obvious a play call it was. No win situation unless you end up scoring.

Brownie

Liked Posts:

Potash with more toilet thoughts at 6:20... Flus probably wished for death by the second part of the questioning.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
It's been a big topic of discussion this week...why wouldn't he ask him about it?

Because it's already discussed... even so, Flus answers (again).. then at 7:10 MP basically asks him to give a better answer than what he JUST gave.

Lazy reporting in my opinion.. dude seems like he's badgering just for the sake of needing to ask "a" question at that point.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Because it's already discussed... even so, Flus answers (again).. then at 7:10 MP basically asks him to give a better answer than what he JUST gave.

Lazy reporting in my opinion.. dude seems like he's badgering just for the sake of needing to ask "a" question at that point.
I get the distinct impression that you really don't like Potash, do you?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Nice the only ‘stud’ young player on the defense is injured every other week. Just tear it down to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.